• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

PHARMA MIX 2! Yes it REALLY works!

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

GET HARD NOW!

PHARMA MIX 2 Ampules

+ Muscle Hardness
+ Strength & Vascularity
+ Bloat Reduction
+ Libido & Aggression

Active Ingredients:

• Trenbolone Acetate 75mg/ml
  • Drostanolone Propionate 100mg/ml
  • Testosterone Phenylpropionate 75mg/ml

50% OFF, no code needed

My go to, getting 9 next Tuesday with some pharmacom HGH to start a cut... Can't wait!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hahahah i see what you did there

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

hoe does test phenylprop compare to regular prop?

I want to say PP is a slightly heavier slower version of prop

I want to say PP is a slightly heavier slower version of prop
Yep, only 1 to 1.5 difference in half life between the two.

TPP definitely holds better than TP would in such high concentration blend.

Last edited:
Mix 2, like a few of our mix options, pair extremely well with additional test. In this case, Mix 2 alongside extra TPP, fulfilling the individual's test required for their current cycle. I have personally run our Mix 3, consisting of Test E, Deca, and Tren E, and was (unsurprisingly) have difficulty with erections and maintaining hardness at all with the mix alone. What did I do? Alongside 3cc of mix every week, I included 1cc of our Test E and that not only fixed my erectile issues, but seemed to round out my cycle completely and give the mix a slight power adjustment.

When I was prepping for a show last July, I was running the compounds in our mix 2 separately, so I cannot personally attest to its greatness, but I have a handful of guys here where I live who are repeated Mix 2 customers and have had great results in their cycles using it.

I currently have a few boxes stashed away for a short cut coming up :) great post Dannie.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I have been on the mix 2 ampules for over 6 weeks and i love it. 1ml eod with some added test p and mast p.

Very vascular and seeing striations in places i never could before.

Just ordered 10 more boxes of the stuff!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I tried it before and it's good stuff. never tried the amps though

Back