• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Image posting issue

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'll say it. Can we get this fixed?

I get all excited ready to click some tranny nudes then when I go to click "AttachmentDerpderp" it leads me to an invalid page.

Is this a tapatalk thing? because I've never used that before anyway.

its been intermittently screwing me up on regular browsers for over a year

hence why you've all been spared endless pics of me

Kinda sucks. Maybe an anti-spam or anti-hacking maneuver? Or just a bug.

Do what you do. Post. Then edit your post, go back in and delete your pic and re-link it. The second time is the charm.

I'm beginning to think these sheri nudes/pics don't even exist..

Kinda sucks. Maybe an anti-spam or anti-hacking maneuver? Or just a bug.

Do what you do. Post. Then edit your post, go back in and delete your pic and re-link it. The second time is the charm.

I never use tapatalk so my pics always work. But for anyone else using tapatalk, take note!

Spared? I thought you weren't posting pics because you were angry at us and that was the punishment.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Spared? I thought you weren't posting pics because you were angry at us and that was the punishment.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sheri secretly really wants me to send her some nudes directly. I'm just waiting until mid july when jerked and yanned. Then I'm sure she will share with you fellas again

didnt think anyone would bring this up. i love posting pictures but ive given up on it anymore.
I'll say it. Can we get this fixed?

I get all excited ready to click some tranny nudes then when I go to click "AttachmentDerpderp" it leads me to an invalid page.

Is this a tapatalk thing? because I've never used that before anyway.

I post pics daily from both tapatalk and PC...

On PC I just click the insert image button then click close. then click the insert image button again. the first time it wont open correctly.

On tapatalk I just get the address out of Photobucket and paste it in the post.

07.jpg

Young-Indian-Girl-Nude-Body-Pics-1.jpg

Can you see those?

Well damn! this needs to be fixed ASAP!

IML Gear Cream!
I never use tapatalk so my pics always work. But for anyone else using tapatalk, take note!

I'm on a regular browser too. Tapatalk is a pain, haven't used for like 3 yrs. I don't need to be hyper-connected to the forums every minute of the day anyway.

Pic posting works sometimes on the first pass, often not.

I post pics daily from both tapatalk and PC...

On PC I just click the insert image button then click close. then click the insert image button again. the first time it wont open correctly.

Nice info! Gotta try it... didn't think it was a dialog iteration problem but actually a pic upload problem. In any case, the admin oughta fix this shit lol.

Back