• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Under Armour alternative?

thegame

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Guys I really love the UA line, especially the tanks and sleeveless shirts and The Rocks line "Project Rock", even the underwear feels fucking great and fits perfect! but I was wondering are there other brands out there that fit/look/breath just as good as the UA line, my wife is starting to complain at how expensive this line of clothing is, so I am hoping that there are a few of you that have suggestions for other lines that fit great and breath, especially in the hot ass summer.

Thanks

Starter Brand is pretty cheap and I think they have that type stuff... Thank Wal Mart carries it.. I could be completely off but they be I am correct... Worth looking next time you are at Wal Mart.

The academy store brand makes good stuff and it's super cheap. Can't remember the name though but they make the dri fit stuff as well as cotton tanks etc..

Or are you referring to boxers specifically? because I don't think they make boxers.. maybe though

I just wear good old wife beaters. cheap enough at walmart .

I'm sure your wife really appreciates your eagerness to invest in such a quality item with a great reputation.

Starter Brand is pretty cheap and I think they have that type stuff... Thank Wal Mart carries it.. I could be completely off but they be I am correct... Worth looking next time you are at Wal Mart.

I will look next time I am there, thanks.

The academy store brand makes good stuff and it's super cheap. Can't remember the name though but they make the dri fit stuff as well as cotton tanks etc..

Or are you referring to boxers specifically? because I don't think they make boxers.. maybe though

I am more looking for the tanks and sleeveless shirts, do you have a link perhaps? would like to check this out.

That for sure is a huge "no go", my wife hates them shirts.

I would just hate to add up all the money I pent on all these UA shirts and especially all The Rock gear I have now, I even bought his work out shoes which are now sold out, at least I got my 2 pair lol, I actually have his latest Supervent shirt on in my log and it fits great!

As far as compression shorts, American eagle, there very comfortable and only $15-$16 range, they're usually buy one get one half off

Best I've found is from target. I can't think of the actual name but it's back in the men's section. Best alternative to under armour and I have just about all the different kinds. That target brand is my go to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a bit of a 'prima donna' so I like Virus gear. A bit pricey, but worth it to me at least.

IML Gear Cream!
Best I've found is from target. I can't think of the actual name but it's back in the men's section. Best alternative to under armour and I have just about all the different kinds. That target brand is my go to

We have a Target close can you look at the brand when you have a chance? I have tried some Walmart tanks and they just did not fit right, UA is snug in all the perfect spots lol, kind of hard to explain, best fitting XL shirts I have ever worn, but damn pricey.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a bit of a 'prima donna' so I like Virus gear. A bit pricey, but worth it to me at least.

Pricey like UA pricey or not as bad? I will need to google this brand.

I'm guessing your wife doesn't know how much you spending on all this gear you accumulating ?

We have a Target close can you look at the brand when you have a chance? I have tried some Walmart tanks and they just did not fit right, UA is snug in all the perfect spots lol, kind of hard to explain, best fitting XL shirts I have ever worn, but damn pricey.

- - - Updated - - -

Pricey like UA pricey or not as bad? I will need to google this brand.

It's called Power Core. Fits way better than any other brand as far as compression fit. Definitely fits snug top to bottom. They are about 13.99 for a compression t shirt 24.99 for long sleeve winter gear. Lasts forever bro. I wear a large in both under armour and power core.

I will look next time I am there, thanks.

I am more looking for the tanks and sleeveless shirts, do you have a link perhaps? would like to check this out.

That for sure is a huge "no go", my wife hates them shirts.

I would just hate to add up all the money I pent on all these UA shirts and especially all The Rock gear I have now, I even bought his work out shoes which are now sold out, at least I got my 2 pair lol, I actually have his latest Supervent shirt on in my log and it fits great!

Sorry no outside sources can be posted.

jk http://www.academy.com/shop/browse/...rts--t-shirts?facet=mfName_ntk_cs%3A%22BCG%22 the brand is BCG

dude im a narcissist. you really think I am married ?

Messin. I wear them too, unmarried(will never be), and have been called a narcissist myself.

I'm guessing your wife doesn't know how much you spending on all this gear you accumulating ?

UM no not really lol.

- - - Updated - - -

It's called Power Core. Fits way better than any other brand as far as compression fit. Definitely fits snug top to bottom. They are about 13.99 for a compression t shirt 24.99 for long sleeve winter gear. Lasts forever bro. I wear a large in both under armour and power core.

Thanks will look into them.

Messin. I wear them too, unmarried(will never be), and have been called a narcissist myself.

yeah I know.. I just go with the James Dean look.. Jeans and white t.. chicks in my area seem to dig it ... cheap, simple and effective . If I smoked id roll a pack of smokes up in the sleeve lol

yeah I know.. I just go with the James Dean look.. Jeans and white t.. chicks in my area seem to dig it ... cheap, simple and effective . If I smoked id roll a pack of smokes up in the sleeve lol

LMAO now that would be funny shit, we back in the 60's or is that the damn 50's!?

Hey Guys I really love the UA line, especially the tanks and sleeveless shirts and The Rocks line "Project Rock", even the underwear feels fucking great and fits perfect! but I was wondering are there other brands out there that fit/look/breath just as good as the UA line, my wife is starting to complain at how expensive this line of clothing is, so I am hoping that there are a few of you that have suggestions for other lines that fit great and breath, especially in the hot ass summer.

Thanks

What's the purpose of said clothing?
Would an old cotton T-shirt and some sport shorts not do?

What's the purpose of said clothing?
Would an old cotton T-shirt and some sport shorts not do?

I guess it would but kind of boring don't you think? I mean we build our bodies up don't we want our clothing to show that off?

Get Shredded!
I guess it would but kind of boring don't you think? I mean we build our bodies up don't we want our clothing to show that off?

A good physique will be appreciated regardless of the clothing attire.
You have a wife and all, so who exactly are you trying to impress? Do you wish to intimidate some high school kids?

I know you are married so you don't need to pull chicks, but in my opinion when I see older guys out on a sat night and they are wearing their super tight t shirts they look like they are trying to hard.. if you are muscular just wear a normal cotton shirt that fits and you will look much better.
when you have cables running thru your arms and your traps are popping up
trust me the girls know you are in shape... and if you train legs like you should be even with long shorts on you can see calves popping and veins in them.

most Bodybuilders I know and hang out with rarely wear tight shirts... we just fill out a normal fitting ones

- - - Updated - - -

You have a wife and all, so who exactly are you trying to impress? Do you wish to intimidate some high school kids?

exactly

I myself prefer wearing compression while training ju jitsu so someone can't pull extra clothing I'm wearing or choke me with my collar.

Actually it is for my Wife and Kids, and especially my brothers, I almost have my 1 bro convinced this shit is not all as bad as we thought it was 20 years ago and he likes the changes for the better he sees in me, plus the Ladies at work, I get asked all the time to do the pec dance lol, so yea the attention at work makes my very long day go a little better.

I know you are married so you don't need to pull chicks, but in my opinion when I see older guys out on a sat night and they are wearing their super tight t shirts they look like they are trying to hard.. if you are muscular just wear a normal cotton shirt that fits and you will look much better.
when you have cables running thru your arms and your traps are popping up
trust me the girls know you are in shape... and if you train legs like you should be even with long shorts on you can see calves popping and veins in them.

most Bodybuilders I know and hang out with rarely wear tight shirts... we just fill out a normal fitting ones

- - - Updated - - -

exactly

I don't wear this when we go out, this is just normal day stuff, and even if I did I would be with my wife so it wouldn't matter really.

Actually it is for my Wife and Kids, and especially my brothers, I almost have my 1 bro convinced this shit is not all as bad as we thought it was 20 years ago and he likes the changes for the better he sees in me, plus the Ladies at work, I get asked all the time to do the pec dance lol, so yea the attention at work makes my very long day go a little better.
Better keep that on the down low lol.. Can't imagine the wife would lIke to know you want form fitting clothes so you can Pec dance better for the ladies at work lol.

Better keep that on the down low lol.. Can't imagine the wife would lIke to know you want form fitting clothes so you can Pec dance better for the ladies at work lol.

Actually she knows and laughs about it, she went to see Central Intelligence with her girlfriends back when it was in the theater and at the end when The Rock does it to Melissa McCarthy her friends were like goo goo over it lol, they asked my wife why she made no comment and she told them I do that all the time to her lol, I mess with my wife a lot, we get along pretty darn good.

So you can probably tell I am a HUGE Arnold, Rock, Triple H and Stone Cold Fan.

*edit, actually my wife is laughing at the comments you guys are making at me giving me shit lol.

Last edited:
Gotta pay to play! Ive looked all over and tried a lot of other stuff. Nothing fits like Under armor.

Gotta pay to play! Ive looked all over and tried a lot of other stuff. Nothing fits like Under armor.

Yea that is what I am thinking as well, but I will look into some that was mentioned in this thread.

ok now i'm gong to go try this ua stuff, never even tried any of their stuff on before

Back