• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bloods...Over-rated?

AgentSmith

Agent Smith
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anybody really trust blood work? I mean who thinks that a lab is going to send bunk gear to someone stating "blood-work to follow!!!" ? I don't get it! Ive had blood-work from labs without notice with good/ok to just garbage. I know a few dudes that just post "blood-work to follow" on forums and contact reps hoping to getting better then average gear. I put no faith in it personally. This is the reason I never post bloods. I'm not here to fight with labs (because they will beat you up for posting bad bloods) or mislead members with potentially fake results... I'm part of a tight knit group and we all taste test. When someone gets something sweet we all jump on board and load up. FUCK UR BLOOD-WORK... For the most part it's a fixed system.

Sometimes you gotta vent.

That one time Olympus sent a mod here bunk gear and he posted the results. :coffee:

I do bloods for myself and myself only, never got any oils free for bloods and I am sure I never will, not enough "seniority" I was told from some, that said I do very much like the blood results I got from my Test Iso I have been using, my T levels were 403 at cycle start(no TRT I actually PCT and come totally off) and 6 weeks in came back at 2186 at only 300mg per week split up at 1/2cc M/W/F, cannot test for the Tbol or Primo but I surely can see it working now.

I also do bloods for myself quarterly. I was given products to log with it being known I was getting bloods drawn. Check out the lab work section or the DQ sub forum for my log.... don't think I fall under this situation lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of my labs are unannounced and half the time the source (if new for me) doesn't know who I am on the boards. My first bloods were that way, showed good MLG results back before they spiraled into the drain. That's another problem: Things change. But if enough of us do this regularly it puts bunk sources on thin ice. Mostly works although maybe not always fast enough.

It's possible sources will push known good oils at prominent forum members and selectively scam everyone else. Just gotta keep it in mind and keep testing. What else can you do?

More often, the "solid" sources here will run into unplanned issues with upstream raws that are bunk or their own brewing snafus and bloodwork keeps it all transparent. Bloods aren't foolproof but that doesn't make em worthless.

I do bloods for me. I get bloodwork done 5-6 times a year either for the doc, to test my gear, or generally to watch myself on blast and when I come off. It may not stop a shitty shop from being shitty, but it can help customers protect themselves.

It's one thing if a sponsor wants to give you free gear to test for them... by all means. Then take the results for what they're worth.

but fuck announcing that you're going to get blood work before ordering in hopes that you will get the supposed "good gear", totally against that and it defeats the whole purpose. Contributes nothing to the community.

I intentionally do not announce that until after I receive the product I order.

Depends on the lab.

I personally don't care what anyone else tests at, I still run labs for every batch of test I get and use.

Overrated? Yes.

Trust no one. I do not trust anybody but me and my labs.

Everyone else is full of shit.

Back