• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DQ Test Blend Blood Work

GrilledCheddar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
6baa6b6cba72629df3b8040bfb982bc3.jpg

750mg test blend. Monday Wednesday Friday shots. 1cc / .5cc / 1cc was the eod spread. Last pin was at 9pm then two days later bloods drawn at 9am. So 36hr split from pin to blood draw.
Aromasin 25mg ed. Took last aromasin on same night as last pin so also 36hr split from dosing to blood draw.

Not the happiest about the testosterone results but on a good note I'm pleased with all of my other values.

Also posted this in my log on DQ sub forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blood donation time dawg

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Blood donation time dawg

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Bro I'm happy with it like that haha it's usually elevated above range. But I do agree a donation is due. Been a while.

Can you tell us what that blend consists of?

Per 1ml:
Testosterone Propionate – 36 mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate – 72 mg
Testosterone Isocaproate – 72 mg
Testosterone Decanoate – 120 mg

Weekly:
Testosterone Propionate – 90 mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate – 180 mg
Testosterone Isocaproate – 180 mg
Testosterone Decanoate – 300 mg

= 750mg total

I ran a test blend at 700mg a week dosed twice a week and blood draw was two days after last pin.

Aromasin was 37.5mg per day.

Test-P 50mg
Test-PP 100mg
Test-C 125mg
Test-E 75mg
TOTAL 350mg

Total test result was 8,257ng/dl.

E2 was 25

I ran a test blend at 700mg a week dosed twice a week and blood draw was two days after last pin.

Test-P 50mg
Test-PP 100mg
Test-C 125mg
Test-E 75mg
TOTAL 350mg

E2 was 25

Give me some of that blend fawkkk

Who's aromasin are you taking

how long have you been running it for?

Those test totals are really low especially considering you had blood drawn only two days after last injection. I tested DQ's cyp at 300 mg/week (1 pin a week other than 2 pins first week, preload); I had blood drawn 7 days after last inject and almost reached the same total test as you did- My E2 was quite a bit higher (around 80 I think), so your aromasin is definitely working- Can the aromasin effect the total test in the blood test? I did not use an AI as requested when I tested.
MB

Can the aromasin effect the total test in the blood test? I did not use an AI as requested when I tested.
MB

Yes Aromasin can increase the Free Testosterone figure, aka what is circulating in the bloodstream.

Nice side effect, right? :)

That is a good side effect- Im only on 400 mg of test cyp right now (the last 2.5 weeks) and just started using aromasin for the first time this week. I think my dose was too high to start (around 20 mg EOD, except I took consecutive daily doses the first two days)- Have dropped to 12.5 EOD and doing better- The higher dose was making me feel like dog shit- I had major cotton mouth, was pissing all the time and dropped about 7 pounds of water weight in the first 4 days, plus just had a nauseous feeling.
Yes Aromasin can increase the Free Testosterone figure, aka what is circulating in the bloodstream.

Nice side effect, right? :)

I didnt take into consideration the shorter half life of some of the esters in the blend, so it makes sense that you did not wait 7 days to blood draw- 2 days is probably a pretty good time to test- I have not seen protocols here for testing something like sustanon- The difference in your results to mine with cyp may be like trying to compare apples to oranges- I would expect a level of at least 2.5K to 3K though with your dosage

I didnt take into consideration the shorter half life of some of the esters in the blend, so it makes sense that you did not wait 7 days to blood draw- 2 days is probably a pretty good time to test- I have not seen protocols here for testing something like sustanon- The difference in your results to mine with cyp may be like trying to compare apples to oranges- I would expect a level of at least 2.5K to 3K though with your dosage

Yes it can be tricky, the deca ester of test is well established at this point and isn't really the ester your trying to catch. The other ones all run from 24hrs to about 72hrs. The results are almost as if I was just on the 300mgs of deconate. The 36hr split on draw of bloods would definitely catch the other esters in time. Prop would be fading out of course but you can't really get any more picky with this.

Ps. I was on 25mg of aromasin every day for the whole time. I convert very heavily to e2 so adex is usually .5-1mg ed and aromasin is 25mg ed.

I mean I was on 25mg ed and my test levels were under 2,000 and I still had a e2 level of 19 so that's pretty wild.

Yes these results suck cock.

Speaking with dq about it. These are the first test blend bloods that have been posted unless I missed some.

yeah not really sure what to say about these results. but i do know this product will be tested again and OP will be taken care of for sure.

Speaking with dq about it. These are the first test blend bloods that have been posted unless I missed some.

Correct me if I'm wrong about the half lives:

Prop - 1 day

Phenylprop - 1.5 days

Iso - 4-5 days

Deca - 7-8 days

The concentration per mL is:

It's like the prop and phenyl were either already out of his system or weren't in the product. Right? I understand people can metabolize these quicker than others but those numbers should be higher for sure.

Additionally, it does seems like it would be pretty hard to test the potency of a blend, accurately at least.

Some people love blends but this is one of the reasons I stick to cyp, enath, or prop. Unless it's pharma grade sust.

yeah not really sure what to say about these results. but i do know this product will be tested again and OP will be taken care of for sure.

This is how a proper lab handles things like this.

Get Shredded!
this blend has had pain reports as well.

i would think that the prop has a higher concentration and lesser concentrations of longer esters.
prop is clearing before draw... its hard to say really. But fortunately some of the issues with this blend have already been addressed and i believe the new batches should be top notch. will get more guys to draw bloods on these and see whats what.

Prop - 1 day

Phenylprop - 1.5 days

Iso - 4-5 days

Deca - 7-8 days

It's like the prop and phenyl were either already out of his system or weren't in the product. Right? I understand people can metabolize these quicker than others but those numbers should be higher for sure.

Additionally, it does seems like it would be pretty hard to test the potency of a blend, accurately at least.

Some people love blends but this is one of the reasons I stick to cyp, enath, or prop. Unless it's pharma grade sust.

Prop - 1 day

Phenylprop - 1.5 days

Iso - 4-5 days

Deca - 7-8 days

It's a debate, this is more what my understanding has always been but may differ some one way or another.

c9037ab287ff3532543c70e06c0f6d1f.jpg

And I've always believed PP was about 3-4 days. I've seen many journals in arguments that show people justifying NPP and anything else with PP being able to shoot twice a week or every 3-4 days. Is it what I recommend? Not really. But I have seen charts that show the curve. At work burning time till 5:30 may look around for those before I leave here and post them.

this blend has had pain reports as well.

i would think that the prop has a higher concentration and lesser concentrations of longer esters.
prop is clearing before draw... its hard to say really. But fortunately some of the issues with this blend have already been addressed and i believe the new batches should be top notch. will get more guys to draw bloods on these and see whats what.

Good to hear.

It's a debate, this is more what my understanding has always been but may differ some one way or another.

Guess it just depends on the individual. Going off how I "feel" when on prop only, I don't feel like there's any in my system by the end of day 3, of course where I inject, scar tissue, sub q vs IM, etc.. all play a role.

The reason if I'm doing a short blast with prop/ace I go ahead and pin every day rather than eod. I want stable levels.

Those numbers are a bit wrong IMO. Clinical studies show test-e and -c in healthy young subjects has a half-life of 5-8 days, and my own labs have shown on 3 occasions that it's 5.5 days in me for test-e. This is "freefall" decay outside of any peaks from fresh pins, and for a post-pin measurement I'd have to add on 24 hrs for peak to hit... so it's 6.5 days if I'm measuring from the pin. Here are some charts showing similar results -- 5 or 7 days post-pin:

frequenc.jpg

2vcicdl.png

I dunno how the guys in your linked table are coming up with "8-10" or how others get even nuttier "12-14" results but I can't find any studies showing that.

Those test totals are really low especially considering you had blood drawn only two days after last injection. I tested DQ's cyp at 300 mg/week (1 pin a week other than 2 pins first week, preload); I had blood drawn 7 days after last inject and almost reached the same total test as you did- My E2 was quite a bit higher (around 80 I think), so your aromasin is definitely working- Can the aromasin effect the total test in the blood test? I did not use an AI as requested when I tested.
MB

Aromatization typically affects only a fraction of a % of the T in your system so you'd never notice a "drainage" effect on lab levels. Normal ratios of T:E2 will be 200:1 or 500:1, something like that.

The only significant effect E2 has (aside from moobs, etc) is that your HPTA will down-regulate in reaction to those high E2 levels so primary T production will plummet. Exogenous T nullifies that HPTA concern since it's already shut down. For juicers, an AI isn't going to budge your T.

Those numbers are a bit wrong IMO. Clinical studies show test-e and -c in healthy young subjects has a half-life of 5-8 days, and my own labs have shown on 3 occasions that it's 5.5 days in me for test-e. This is "freefall" decay outside of any peaks from fresh pins, and for a post-pin measurement I'd have to add on 24 hrs for peak to hit... so it's 6.5 days if I'm measuring from the pin. Here are some charts showing similar results -- 5 or 7 days post-pin:

View attachment 26360

View attachment 26361

I dunno how the guys in your linked table are coming up with "8-10" or how others get even nuttier "12-14" results but I can't find any studies showing that.

Aromatization typically affects only a fraction of a % of the T in your system so you'd never notice a "drainage" effect on lab levels. Normal ratios of T:E2 will be 200:1 or 500:1, something like that.

The only significant effect E2 has (aside from moobs, etc) is that your HPTA will down-regulate in reaction to those high E2 levels so primary T production will plummet. Exogenous T nullifies that HPTA concern since it's already shut down. For juicers, an AI isn't going to budge your T.

What is your opinion on people doing blood work for trt 6-7 days out for sources on the board? Should this be changed? I'm open to alternatives bc I never set anything in stone that has so many factors.

What is your opinion on people doing blood work for trt 6-7 days out for sources on the board? Should this be changed? I'm open to alternatives bc I never set anything in stone that has so many factors.

The test is set up that way because it's mimicking a controlled study.... One of the only ones out there.

The test is set up that way because it's mimicking a controlled study.... One of the only ones out there.

Gotcha, so as long as everyone uses that method it somewhat gives a round about guideline. Though there are of course factors that may intervene but it's as close as consistent as we can get for now.

Gotcha, so as long as everyone uses that method it somewhat gives a round about guideline. Though there are of course factors that may intervene but it's as close as consistent as we can get for now.

True.

The only limiting factors are different esters and the rate at which the tester metabolizes the ester really.

Test-P 50mg
Test-PP 100mg
Test-C 125mg
Test-E 75mg
TOTAL 350mg

E2 was 25

👍👌

Back