• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Pre cycle bloods

I'll be starting my cycle next week and will post up bloods again in 6 weeks. Also I will come back and edit with my cycle layout this evening. All PSL gear.

Hey, that was practically my original test level before ever touching aas!

When I first went on TRT that was about my same level.. believe it or not sex drive was good, but I just felt like hell other wise..

deff get the bloods, make it about 6-7 weeks, that is a better time frame man... get ultra sensitive test if you can!

When you do, I'll credit you for this and all you troubles... You have my word! ;)

You might be a heavy aromatizer. T is < 300 yet E2 is 30, above average. If you had a T level of 900 (natty or via TRT) would your E2 also triple to 90 and give you moobs, etc?

Do you use AI a ton while on cycle? What's body fat %?

Same Natty T Levels as me, not been below 1300 for over a year now with PSL test C!

When I first went on TRT that was about my same level.. believe it or not sex drive was good, but I just felt like hell other wise..

deff get the bloods, make it about 6-7 weeks, that is a better time frame man... get ultra sensitive test if you can!

When you do, I'll credit you for this and all you troubles... You have my word! ;)

No Problem, there is more to this test. I took the female hormone panel off of labsmd. But yes I will post bloods at around 6 weeks into cycle.

You might be a heavy aromatizer. T is < 300 yet E2 is 30, above average. If you had a T level of 900 (natty or via TRT) would your E2 also triple to 90 and give you moobs, etc?

Do you use AI a ton while on cycle? What's body fat %?

Yes I use aromisin or arimidex while on cycle, lightly. I have no issues with gyno, physically at least. Body fat is a little high right now too probably 18%-20%.

Turns out I'm technologically challenged and can't figure out how to edit my initial post, so here's the complete panel with my cycle plan starting Monday assuming last pack shows up.View attachment 26376View attachment 26377
1-12 750 mg test enth
1-12 600mg nandrolone decaonate
1-4 40mg methandienone ed
1-4 20mg arimidex 0.5 (1/2 tab) eod
1-12 500iu HCG
6-12 200mg tren ace if I can get in time

PCT
11-13 500iu HCG ed
12-16 20mg tamoxifen ed
13-17 clomid 100/100/50/50

this is all PSL gear and will be followed by bloods at 6-7 week mark.
this is my first go with PSL gear and I'm looking forward to it. My wife has been running PSL gear so I am confident that I'll be impressed. Thanks for watching!

Excellent ! Nothing better than going to the mail box and getting a gift that keeps on giving. Unless there are 2 gifts.

Excellent ! Nothing better than going to the mail box and getting a gift that keeps on giving. Unless there are 2 gifts.
Actually that was the case today. Also pin was a little larger dose than im used to with test and deca in one pin. No worries though zero pip! Happy Saturday fellas!

So this morning I'm feeling a little spacy for lack of a better term. I'm wondering if it's the combination of the orals?

Turns out I'm technologically challenged and can't figure out how to edit my initial post, so here's the complete panel with my cycle plan starting Monday assuming last pack shows up.View attachment 26376View attachment 26377
1-12 750 mg test enth
1-12 600mg nandrolone decaonate
1-4 40mg methandienone ed
1-4 20mg arimidex 0.5 (1/2 tab) eod
1-12 500iu HCG
6-12 200mg tren ace if I can get in time

PCT
11-13 500iu HCG ed
12-16 20mg tamoxifen ed
13-17 clomid 100/100/50/50

this is all PSL gear and will be followed by bloods at 6-7 week mark.
this is my first go with PSL gear and I'm looking forward to it. My wife has been running PSL gear so I am confident that I'll be impressed. Thanks for watching!
This here

Back