• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MastNPP 400

zwhit

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gotta have a major bite. And how does it hold solution with 200mg of each? I'm really interested in it but haven't seen anyone post anything about it, scrolling back a few pages. Just need to hear something before I could pull the trigger on it. Sounds too good to be true, honestly.

Anyone used this stuff?

I was told by a very good cook that anything more than 150mg of npp will not hold.
i personally know nothing about chemistry so don't shoot the messenger

yeah im not a Cook either , ill ask the Bossman and see if he can tell me how he got it to hold.

btw , Price on this and other of our blends will go up eventually , right now its super cheap

I was told by a very good cook that anything more than 150mg of npp will not hold.

Right, and add to it the 200mg mast per ml? Both are hard as hell to get to hold by themselves and he got them to hold together? I ain't seeing it

Too bad. I really wanted to try it for the price.

I'm not fishing for free gear here, btw monster reps. Just looking for reviews. I might scoop a couple bottles along with some winstrol to give a try.

I'm not fishing for free gear here, btw monster reps. Just looking for reviews. I might scoop a couple bottles along with some winstrol to give a try.

no doubt moster reps are good peeps, but they arent brewing the stuff. lets see what the cook says.
anyway its worth a try and see what it does

Im waiting for the Bossman's input guys.

lets not jump into conclusions yet.

i can probably do a buy 1 , get 1 free for a few guys go get some reviews on this blend.

I've used this. There is definitely some compounds in it as I really enjoyed the blend. However, no pip and I have also always heard that stronger concentrations like this would hurt or not hold. I think there is definitely compound in there based on my results but the lack of pip and hearing what o have heard from others on high concentrations makes me question whether the dosage of each is really 200. Due to lack of pip I'd think it's a little less concentrated than that but certainly still had good gains off it. Not sure if that helps anyone but my own thoughts.

I can tell you for a fact pharmalogic had some awesome npp at 200mg but it would and did crash on you sometimes but could be brought back

i know EQ and Tren can be used as 'thinners' with other compounds , not sure if its the case here.

IML Gear Cream!
I've used this. There is definitely some compounds in it as I really enjoyed the blend. However, no pip and I have also always heard that stronger concentrations like this would hurt or not hold. I think there is definitely compound in there based on my results but the lack of pip and hearing what o have heard from others on high concentrations makes me question whether the dosage of each is really 200. Due to lack of pip I'd think it's a little less concentrated than that but certainly still had good gains off it. Not sure if that helps anyone but my own thoughts.

What doses food you use

I just started using this. Definitely feel PIP and got the whole tren cough, pins and needles this last inject. I tried the high dose test before and that would make me feel like crap for a day. This blend I am feeling great, strength and energy is up and all around feeling of well being.

I just started using this. Definitely feel PIP and got the whole tren cough, pins and needles this last inject. I tried the high dose test before and that would make me feel like crap for a day. This blend I am feeling great, strength and energy is up and all around feeling of well being.

I would be worried then because they are talking about the MASTNPP 400 which does not contain tren.

I would be worried then because they are talking about the MASTNPP 400 which does not contain tren.
I'm not saying the mix is what they claim or not I have never tried it but you can get the so called tren cough from any compound not just tren and you can also pin tren without getting the cough

I'm not saying the mix is what they claim or not I have never tried it but you can get the so called tren cough from any compound not just tren and you can also pin tren without getting the cough

Exactly ^

Sorry yep I am using Mast tren blend. So far I am really liking it. I feel much better than when I was using 500 test.

Get Shredded!

YEAH I had 200 np per ml had a lot pf pip and crashed continually. I stick with 100

Lol, some compound ?

Yea problem what's funny ?

I'm saying there's def some npp and mast in there I just question the 200 of each due to the lack of pip and what I've heard about getting high concentration gear to settle in the oil.

I'm not knocking the product I had good results and enjoyed it thus I'm saying I believe those 2 compounds are present and in the product just not sure if it's 200 each due to lack of pip and concentrations in 1ml

Like I said had great results though so regardless of actual concentration I'd run again.

My opinion fwiw

I pinned for first time today myself. Did 1cc of the mast/npp, 3/4 cc of tren a and 1 cc of sust. I didn't experience any injection pain whatsoever. I'll post tomorrow if p.i.p arises.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Keep us posted Chad. You ought to put on some serious size with that cycle setup ! Sounds fun , enjoy . Haven't ran tren and npp at same time have always stuck to one or other and then after 8 weeks or so switched to the other.

I pinned for first time today myself. Did 1cc of the mast/npp, 3/4 cc of tren a and 1 cc of sust. I didn't experience any injection pain whatsoever. I'll post tomorrow if p.i.p arises.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

are these all Monster Products Chad?

16 weeks !? damn bro ...
Tren...
love the gains , hate the sides .

Back