• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New one on board

Octavius

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to introduce myself: I am looking to gain some knowledge on all things related to training and gear.
I have run some test in the past through a doctor and am planning on starting up again. I just turned 50 and the low T is kicking my ass.
I have been checking out the board for a while and finally decided to sign up so I can PM a couple of reps if needed.

Just wanted to introduce myself: I am looking to gain some knowledge on all things related to training and gear.
I have run some test in the past through a doctor and am planning on starting up again. I just turned 50 and the low T is kicking my ass.
I have been checking out the board for a while and finally decided to sign up so I can PM a couple of reps if needed.
On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom you have definitely come to the right place. Many knowledgeable people waiting to assist you.
Please take the time and read the rules.
Check out the stickies also tons of great info waiting to be learned.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the board!

Welcome. ....50 huh, ,,read and research a lot. ..

Thank you for the welcome. I plan to continue my research. Looks like a lot of good information in here.
The age is just a state of mind. The low T number is real, and I got tired of paying high prices for TRT so looking to find another way.

Back