• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

NEW items...This is exciting!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gentleman...

Listen up my swole mates!!

We have some super exciting news, Now by now you know that I always tease and plant the seed... I must do it again as always... ;)

Very shortly I'm going to announce some new products that we will have in the inventory that will truly get your attention... You can 100% rest assure these are must have items.... I'm actually excited for you guys, because I know first hand what it's like being on the other side of the fence...So it brings us much pleasure to provide you with these..

Stick around for the new list!

You have my attention. (atención ). In case you dont speak english.

This weekend god dammit! That's 2 days away, I can't be dealing with 2 days of sleepless nights

Ok folks. Our newest product is...................................

33csoc1.jpg

What raws work best in this oil?
Verizon has used this on the customers for years. "can you hear me know" walla. It works.

Your announcements need to be OK with PSL as last time your discount didn't come through and PSL acted like they never even heard the name Vision.

And what the fucks wrong with PSL and Steroidology? PSL tell them to fuck off cause you can't even mention the name PSL without being banned?

Back