• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Basicstero international site

mickblues

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive ordered from these guys multiple times and never had a problem. However, i placed an order while ago and its the second time it got seized and they are not replying to me. NOt sure if they read this forum but would appreciate a reply.

Nice first post, try emailing again or pm'ing a rep.

Ive ordered from these guys multiple times and never had a problem. However, i placed an order while ago and its the second time it got seized and they are not replying to me. NOt sure if they read this forum but would appreciate a reply.
Well, my thoughts are if you've ordered multiple times from these folks you ought to know their protocol on seized packs. All you need to do is read on their site if you need a refresher. You should contact a rep, but your no post count won't let you pm them. If a rep sees this, and you have a legitimate issue, I'm sure they will help you.

It's likely that replies went into your junk / spam folder or your emails had not yet been responded to as a results of Easter holidays.
Post count is no longer an issue on ASF, so please send me a PM (Click on my username and select Private Message).

Back