• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

basic order

thornsby82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I recently made an order on basic US site but could not get to moneygram for a few days. I got the money sent on mg but when I went to put in payment info on the basic site, my cart was empty. I made the exact same order again but the receiver's name changed. I sent an email to the basic people but have not heard back. Anyone else had this issue? Do emails from them go into spam or anything? I have checked but not seen anything. It has been three days now.

Why would you order and get the MG receiver info sent to you if you were not going to be able to get to MG for a few days? You should have checked back to see if the instructions were still the same 3 days later. Not surprising that receiver info changed. You probably need to go get the dough back.
MB
I recently made an order on basic US site but could not get to moneygram for a few days. I got the money sent on mg but when I went to put in payment info on the basic site, my cart was empty. I made the exact same order again but the receiver's name changed. I sent an email to the basic people but have not heard back. Anyone else had this issue? Do emails from them go into spam or anything? I have checked but not seen anything. It has been three days now.

Last edited:
Why would you order and get the MG receiver info sent to you if you were not going to be able to get to MG for a few days? You should have checked back to see if the instructions were still the same 3 days later. Not surprising that receiver info changed. You probably need to go get the dough back.
MB
Yep exactly. Obviously your a newbie and don't know any better but always keep the source informed. Cuz what you did could easily get you banned and listed as a info collector.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

As far as communication goes your not using gmail, yahoo, aol or some shit are you?

And I would always check junk or spam folders half the time that's where I receive my responses and sometimes my inbox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I an new to this and dont have the correct protocol down. I should be able to get my money back from moneygramm but with the lack of communication from basic, I may go another direction to order. Any tips on how to order without issues?

Back