• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Calling out BC123Jm ( Sumner is calling )

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
thanks to my new buddy DEMA who gave me his email and I posted a couple pics yesterday from my vacation resort , that is why I have the wrist bands on , he posted a couple pics in regards to my Primo experiment .... anyways as I was sharing my results with you guys , the post was high jacked by this asshole BC123Jm saying i am full of shit and on and on .... anyways DEMA posted a couple pics from yesterday , and I am by no means saying I am anything , however I am 47 years old and I like to drink and just enjoy life !!! Anyways I am calling this asshole out !!!!! ALSO , DEMA I wanted you to leave my face in the pic , I am proud the Dutasteride kept me a full head of hair for 20 years !!! Lol

You obviously don't know about bc

A lot of ppl have called you out since you joined, Dema was one too. It's sometimes hard to tell what kind of person your dealing with on a Internet forum. You look good for 47, I'm 47 too.

Oh ok I am taking it as the guy is a joke !!!! Ok then no problem ... it's all good ...
I mean you do look better than most on here, including me right now, but bc looks better than about 97% of us lol. He's actually who I learned the majority of what I know from back in the day

I mean you do look better than most on here, including me right now, but bc looks better than about 97% of us lol. He's actually who I learned the majority of what I know from back in the day
Ok no problem , I have ZERO issue with that , like I said I am old and I drink way to much !!! Please save the intervention it's been over 20'years ..... however if he wants me to post pics of what I have accomplished in life I will !!! I DO NOT want to it is sooooooo douchey but as hard as I have worked and became what I am from homeless it just hits a nerve when somebody calls you a liar and full of shit , but I get it .... My point is for you young guys keep the hustle going if you want it ...

Ok no problem , I have ZERO issue with that , like I said I am old and I drink way to much !!! Please save the intervention it's been over 20'years ..... however if he wants me to post pics of what I have accomplished in life I will !!! I DO NOT want to it is sooooooo douchey but as hard as I have worked and became what I am from homeless it just hits a nerve when somebody calls you a liar and full of shit , but I get it .... My point is for you young guys keep the hustle going if you want it ...
So this BC guy is big , who gives a fuck , it gives him the rite to call people liars and pieces of shit ??? I don't think so , he needs to get a fucking life

So this BC guy is big , who gives a fuck , it gives him the rite to call people liars and pieces of shit ??? I don't think so , he needs to get a fucking life and move out of his moms basement

Fixed

IML Gear Cream!
I see that BC hit a nerve. Devils advocate. You came out firing when you first started on here and too be honest came across as a joke (no offense meant,just how it was perceived). I have watched him call ppl out before who talk the talk but don't walk the walk. There is lots of people on here who run their mouth about how great they are and their body blah blah and don't look like they've ever done a damn thing.

Now.... props to you for making yourself as successful as you have. That's a great story you have to share with everyone. Also, nice physique not too shabby for a 47yo that drinks too much (your words)!!!

Did you buy the primo amps amps that are 37 a piece or did you get something else? How was the pip?

I see that BC hit a nerve. Devils advocate. You came out firing when you first started on here and too be honest came across as a joke (no offense meant,just how it was perceived). I have watched him call ppl out before who talk the talk but don't walk the walk. There is lots of people on here who run their mouth about how great they are and their body blah blah and don't look like they've ever done a damn thing.

Now.... props to you for making yourself as successful as you have. That's a great story you have to share with everyone. Also, nice physique not too shabby for a 47yo that drinks too much (your words)!!!

Did you buy the primo amps amps that are 37 a piece or did you get something else? How was the pip?
Nope I bought the vials , I think they are $$$$ on drugs gear !!! I really believe it is the real article , as far as PIP I never have a issue with anything ... I pin gluteus , shoulders , thighs .... I am packing the shoulders with all the Primo oil

- - - Updated - - -

Nope I bought the vials , I think they are $$$$ on drugs gear !!! I really believe it is the real article , as far as PIP I never have a issue with anything ... I pin gluteus , shoulders , thighs .... I am packing the shoulders with all the Primo oil

Picked the wrong guy to call out...what's the point of this? You wanna look better then some screenname on the internet..?

Why do guys on here care what other guys think of them? :hmm:

BC is a awesome
Dude he helped me out big time. He can be blunt and extremely straight forward I took
Offense to him at first but realized it's he's personality like it or not but the man knows his stuff so calling him out cause u don't like what he said is kinda lame. Pull up ur big boy pants dude and keep doing u if u don't like his opinion. They're opinions not facts so take it and walk away. But hey respect that is just my take

BC is a awesome
Dude he helped me out big time. He can be blunt and extremely straight forward I took
Offense to him at first but realized it's he's personality like it or not but the man knows his stuff so calling him out cause u don't like what he said is kinda lame. Pull up ur big boy pants dude and keep doing u if u don't like his opinion. They're opinions not facts so take it and walk away. But hey respect that is just my take
I here ya I was just fucking around , I like having fun .. I just want to talk gear and training

Get Shredded!
The only reason I get pissed off is because EVERY thing I have ever said in this forum is 100 true , I even use my real name for fuck sakes because I don't give a fuck .... I don't get why people think , well I guess there are some real bullshiters on here .

Where are the dicks???

download.jpeg

Bc would destroy you in every aspect of bodybuilding I don't think you know what your asking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bc would destroy you in every aspect of bodybuilding I don't think you know what your asking for.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmao !!!! I don't give 2 shits if he destroy me in bodybuilding . Grow the fuck up , he said I would never post a pic and I am full of shit . I don't live for bodybuilding . I have a business to run and a wife and kids in college , so good for him

Back