• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Amazing list

dbollove

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
That is a great list at a great price. How is the pip on the test mix 500?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

From what I recall Test E 500 had not pip, but I mixed it with other oils and always massaged the area post injection for 3 to 5 minutes.
I believe one of our customer claimed moderate pip at 1 to 2 days after injection from Test Sust 500, but this is to be expected from such high concentration oil. I am an advocate of deep tissue massage post injection to help disperse the oil and prevent any PIP that there may be regardless if it's 100mg/ml or 800mg/ml.

From what I recall Test E 500 had not pip, but I mixed it with other oils and always massaged the area post injection for 3 to 5 minutes.
I believe one of our customer claimed moderate pip at 1 to 2 days after injection from Test Sust 500, but this is to be expected from such high concentration oil. I am an advocate of deep tissue massage post injection to help disperse the oil and prevent any PIP that there may be regardless if it's 100mg/ml or 800mg/ml.
Thanks

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Back