• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Humatrope

Dark Knight89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any idea when this stuff is going to be back in stock? Would love to get my hands on a few kits and run it to see if there is a significant difference between that and the Ansomone

I'm checking. Will post here when I found out.

Alan gets around 10 kits every week but they are sent out to customers who have per-ordered. You can contact him through the website if you're interested in per-ordering and he will let you know what time frame you're looking at.

Personally, I ran two kits of the Humatrope and almost a year on the Ansomone (still on it), and thought they were comparable. Just my experience.

I talked to Alan again and he said in a month or too he will have enough Humatrope to list it on the website. I will post in the forum when he does. Thanks

Back