• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Happy Easter

Samson

Whatever It Takes
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For those that celebrate Easter and the true meaning behind the holiday, I'd like to say Happy Easter and God Bless!

Attachments

• e1ea4490a92a7882d2c974c6423525e9.jpg
    e1ea4490a92a7882d2c974c6423525e9.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 82
Merry easter and hail the dark lord

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Happy Easter

Sent from The Iron Pile

Happy Easter peeps!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hope everyone has blessed Easter!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Another stolen pagan festival celebrating the arrival of spring.

Rabbits and eggs are the people's way of saying FUCK YOU CHRISTIANS, YOU CANT MESS WITH THE ANCIENT AND POWERFUL FERTILITY GODDESS EOSTRE!

<insert giant winkfinger here>

8cc237231634e95d58c7c3ee2042c29b.jpg

My wife is religious and me....not so much.

She goes to church from time to time throughout the year, I have not gone since grade school.

She asked me Easter morning to go with her and to be honest I was a bit nervous. Only thing that came to mind was the church spontaneously combusting as I walked in :)

I was impressed with the service, they had a rockin band, the pastor was cool and the parishioners are friendly.

I would go again but it does not change my opinion on religion.

My wife is religious and me....not so much.

She goes to church from time to time throughout the year, I have not gone since grade school.

She asked me Easter morning to go with her and to be honest I was a bit nervous. Only thing that came to mind was the church spontaneously combusting as I walked in :)

I was impressed with the service, they had a rockin band, the pastor was cool and the parishioners are friendly.

I would go again but it does not change my opinion on religion.
I would suggest that you try to focus not so much on the church nor the "religion" itself, but more on the one who died for us on the cross, and rose again from the dead. Because if there IS a day of judgement, ( I happen to believe there will be for ALL of us, but that's my choice to believe that) then it won't be the church standing in the place as your judge, but it will be Jesus Christ who died on the cross for you and I. It is HE who will be our judge, not the church, nor the "religion". And he only seeks to avoid passing judgement on us, but that will only occur if we believe in him, and in his name. Don't look to be among the majority though, since the majority will not believe, (which is THEIR choice).

I would suggest that you try to focus not so much on the church nor the "religion" itself, but more on the one who died for us on the cross, and rose again from the dead. Because if there IS a day of judgement, ( I happen to believe there will be for ALL of us, but that's my choice to believe that) then it won't be the church standing in the place as your judge, but it will be Jesus Christ who died on the cross for you and I. It is HE who will be our judge, not the church, nor the "religion". And he only seeks to avoid passing judgement on us, but that will only occur if we believe in him, and in his name. Don't look to be among the majority though, since the majority will not believe, (which is THEIR choice).
You are so right brother. I have never been a church goer. It took me most of my adult life to come to basically that same conclusion you have. Thank you for that, very well written

Get Shredded!
You are so right brother. I have never been a church goer. It took me most of my adult life to come to basically that same conclusion you have. Thank you for that, very well written
You're welcome, and I'm glad you can relate. However, lest I'm misunderstood, let me also add that I'm not against church attendence, nor was I suggesting that church be avoided. Because church is where you hear the Word preached. It charges up your spiritual battery once a week after it's been a little bit drained all week long by the world, and by the cares of this life. It's kinda like you go to get some gas put back in the tank to go another round with the devil.

But you're also there giving honor and praise and your loyalty to the King of Kings, Jesus Christ. I see things in the church sometimes that I don't like, but I try to focus on Christ. As long as the preacher's message lines up with what the Bible says, and he shows you what part of it he's speaking from, so that you can check on that for yourself, then I try not to let the little things turn me away from church. Because something is happening there that you usually won't find happening anywhere else: God is being glorified, and his name is being praised. And that's a good thing for us and for our family.

Last edited:
Another stolen pagan festival celebrating the arrival of spring.

Rabbits and eggs are the people's way of saying FUCK YOU CHRISTIANS, YOU CANT MESS WITH THE ANCIENT AND POWERFUL FERTILITY GODDESS EOSTRE!

captn is a pagan and HIV positive

Back