• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Juice Pharm ....

carmineb

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just letting all know, I have ordered from Juice Pharma twice in the past 3 months . Once it got held up at the post office (he gives me tracking numbers but no signature required) and I could see it was held up) he checked and immediately sent out a second one with tracking. I GOT the package from west coast to east coast in 3 days.

Now for the product. Tren e 200 mg/ml in grapeseed with 20% sodium benzoate and 2% Benzyl alcohol (which I prefer over ACE since its usually for bulking so the cycle goes 10-14 weeks and my blood levels are more level and I don't have to pin as much) and Test e 300 mg/ml.

first time it was cold outside and some of the tren had started to come out of the oil, I was nervous and he said just warm it up in your hands and it will go right back in. and it did. I have to say it had to be the better Tren e I have tried. Compared to a few I have ordered in the past from this board . U just know when it feels right and the pinning was smooth, no muscle soreness afterwards, basically no burning.... tha I had experienced with some others.

why are you asking me that? this is the only forum I go to. Since I had a great experience, isn't this where you discuss source checking?

why are you asking me that? this is the only forum I go to. Since I had a great experience, isn't this where you discuss source checking?

Reason is cuz you sound like your being a shill for a source that isn't here. Ordering from them twice already and talking about how good they are isn't source checking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya unless I'm missing something I don't see a juice pharma on our sponsor list..

I am not a "shill
for a source.

Consider I have ordered three times from sources on this board...

Hammer... had one good oen bad experience 9the good one not sure really how strong it was.

I ordered from another one Anabolic....

and I ordered from Monster....

the first two above right after my order and after deep discount sales, they disappeared. Seems to me a highly discounted sale is a sign that they are going to skip town.

I ordered from Monster. Got a great sale, had a problem with one of the products which is being taken care of.

In the meantime, juice came on this board and asked for people to try his product FREE wanted a few people.... I had missed the 5 but offline, he sent me some tren and test. I tried it, tren was strong and I felt it compared to the first two above.

I just reordered from him because, well he was owed an order from me since I was super hapy with his initial order...

got the test and tren fast and am going to try it in ththe following weeks.

I DONT have to be a SHILL for anyone. the day I have to do that, I will order my own RAWS and I will make my own which to be honest, I have no clue why I haven't botheed to do so anyway, I Have a degree in chem engineering, and mixing a few products together and doing a vacuum filterization is tit, its high school chemistry. But funding for me has been tough so I don't buy 100 g of test and other stuff to start up a product line. I am an anal SOB. So unless I can test the raws for purity myself or send to a lab, unless its over dosed so I know, after considering the purity etc.. that you are getting 210 mg instead of 200 per ml or whatnot and its as smooth as sil going in, I wont bother making it. its as much about pride for me as it is making a very small profit.

SO with all that said, I have no reason to be some sources lap dog. it fucking pisses me off when people get screwed. its not the $60 or so dolalrs a bottle of whatever you order that is the problem. its the fucking grueling days at the gym the dedication the food I have to eat that I cant afford at times to eat like I am told with the frequency I have to to bulk up BB is expensive, the supplements to boot. ALL that and you count on increased nitrogen, increased protein synthesis and then you get underdosed this or that or bunk shit. THAT is what kills it, its everything around it so NO not a shill. I don't understand how some cocksucker has the need to not add in say 2 g of test e in a bottle that claims is 200 mg/ml when the 2 g costs them approx. $3-$5 dolalrs. seriously. you sell it for $40 costs you less than 10 to make. charge $5 more if you have to and get a reputation for having serious shit. but they don't do that, cuz they are assholes.

Juicepharm for me, has so far, been good with the quality of the product, BETTER than what many of you have raved about regarding some of the sponsors here who later fuck u guys over and I trusted the reviews on this board to order my shit. Like I said so far, only monster has been reasonable. I don't know what their dbol is like strength wise, so I am on a dbol test minicycle right now. if I bought raws, might just do it for a few orals and then have em for when I need em....

but until that day, I will always be honest with this shit.

Mshiz, I don't know what t/a talk is.. please explain or message me on that??

I don't have a lot of time on this board or a lot of posts. I did on the regular board before and I was in a context with iron magazine forum several years ago.

believe what I say or don't. doesn't mater to me. I am just giving kudos to someone who has done me right.

I am not a "shill
for a source.

Consider I have ordered three times from sources on this board...

Hammer... had one good oen bad experience 9the good one not sure really how strong it was.

I ordered from another one Anabolic....

and I ordered from Monster....

the first two above right after my order and after deep discount sales, they disappeared. Seems to me a highly discounted sale is a sign that they are going to skip town.

I ordered from Monster. Got a great sale, had a problem with one of the products which is being taken care of.

In the meantime, juice came on this board and asked for people to try his product FREE wanted a few people.... I had missed the 5 but offline, he sent me some tren and test. I tried it, tren was strong and I felt it compared to the first two above.

I just reordered from him because, well he was owed an order from me since I was super hapy with his initial order...

got the test and tren fast and am going to try it in ththe following weeks.

I DONT have to be a SHILL for anyone. the day I have to do that, I will order my own RAWS and I will make my own which to be honest, I have no clue why I haven't botheed to do so anyway, I Have a degree in chem engineering, and mixing a few products together and doing a vacuum filterization is tit, its high school chemistry. But funding for me has been tough so I don't buy 100 g of test and other stuff to start up a product line. I am an anal SOB. So unless I can test the raws for purity myself or send to a lab, unless its over dosed so I know, after considering the purity etc.. that you are getting 210 mg instead of 200 per ml or whatnot and its as smooth as sil going in, I wont bother making it. its as much about pride for me as it is making a very small profit.

SO with all that said, I have no reason to be some sources lap dog. it fucking pisses me off when people get screwed. its not the $60 or so dolalrs a bottle of whatever you order that is the problem. its the fucking grueling days at the gym the dedication the food I have to eat that I cant afford at times to eat like I am told with the frequency I have to to bulk up BB is expensive, the supplements to boot. ALL that and you count on increased nitrogen, increased protein synthesis and then you get underdosed this or that or bunk shit. THAT is what kills it, its everything around it so NO not a shill. I don't understand how some cocksucker has the need to not add in say 2 g of test e in a bottle that claims is 200 mg/ml when the 2 g costs them approx. $3-$5 dolalrs. seriously. you sell it for $40 costs you less than 10 to make. charge $5 more if you have to and get a reputation for having serious shit. but they don't do that, cuz they are assholes.

Juicepharm for me, has so far, been good with the quality of the product, BETTER than what many of you have raved about regarding some of the sponsors here who later fuck u guys over and I trusted the reviews on this board to order my shit. Like I said so far, only monster has been reasonable. I don't know what their dbol is like strength wise, so I am on a dbol test minicycle right now. if I bought raws, might just do it for a few orals and then have em for when I need em....

but until that day, I will always be honest with this shit.

Mshiz, I don't know what t/a talk is.. please explain or message me on that??

I don't have a lot of time on this board or a lot of posts. I did on the regular board before and I was in a context with iron magazine forum several years ago.

believe what I say or don't. doesn't mater to me. I am just giving kudos to someone who has done me right.

You've broken rules several times in diff posts so you obviously don't read.

And I still don't see any "juice pharm" on this board so why are you still talking?

With all due respect:

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU NON COMPREHENDING DIP-SHIT.

If you STILL can't comprehend then at LEAST pause for a sec and go back and read some forum rules before continuing your stupid pointless fucking argument.

Go to a forum where juice pharm is if you want to give them respect fucktard.

Last edited:
I didn't say you were a shill! I said you sound like one cuz the source your talking about isn't here! Also saying that his tren E is better than the few that you have gotten from the sources here doesn't help. Once again I didn't say you were, it's just how you've written it 🆒

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

youknow what cocksucker.

why don't you fuck off you low life scum pice of wasted life.

you only talk behind your steroid induced mentality cuz you got no real fucking balls to face a real man.

before you act like a tough guy, learn fucking manners, I was here saying something with manners, you deserve a fuycking duymbell across your face thank god you don't go to the gym I do, I would make it happen fucking MORNON!

And I still don't see any "juice pharm" on this board so why are you still talking?

With all due respect:

If you STILL can't comprehend then at LEAST pause for a sec and go back and read some forum rules before continuing your stupid pointless fucking argument.

IML Gear Cream!
numbnuts.. the ONLY rule from heavyiron is:

NO SPONSOR BASHING!

You may respectfully address issues but no bashing sponsors.

We look forward to your feedback.

Thanks!

next I rarely post anything. apparently you are the Nazi police looking for shit, apparently you don't know how to make friends, just keep your edge up and someone will shut your fucking mouth for u someday, just keep up the good work

With all due respect:

numbnuts.. the ONLY rule from heavyiron is:

NO SPONSOR BASHING!

You may respectfully address issues but no bashing sponsors.

We look forward to your feedback.

Thanks!

next I rarely post anything. apparently you are the Nazi police looking for shit, apparently you don't know how to make friends, just keep your edge up and someone will shut your fucking mouth for u someday, just keep up the good work

Oh right, thanks for putting me in my place damn what was I thinking.

By all means go ahead and promote or praise this "JUICE PHARMA" place.

Tell us more about them.

Back