• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Drugsgear and evo?

JD70

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What the hell is going on at Evo with DG? I haven't ordered from DG but feel very confident of them, especially quality. Gearhead at Evo is saying over a dozen members have gotten sick from infections and liver problems from DG gear. Wtf is there some personal vendetta or any truth to it?

Sounds pretty crappy. .Just hearing this makes me scratch them off my list. ..

I have only seen great reviews.

I have yet to do business with them but all the vets I know love their products.

whats is DG gear? they are a re seller.. they sell many different brands including real pharma like Bayer .

whats is DG gear? they are a re seller.. they sell many different brands including real pharma like Bayer .
That's what I was thinking. Not like they have dg specific gear.

OP, what products of theirs is getting bashed with bad reviews over there?

That's what I was thinking. Not like they have dg specific gear.

OP, what products of theirs is getting bashed with bad reviews over there?
The 2 posts I read (2 threads in source checking) were vague, non specific, just a negative vicious attack on DG by I believe the top moderator. I hate to get into drama but also want to treat people right, so if DG is as good as I believe they are (only based on others I trust, I haven't tried DG), then I think they should know and maybe can straighten it out. I'd want to know if it was my company.
ASF is my go to board, best one imo, and I like to see it stay on top.

You're right, I think the ones at Evo are probably just against DG for a reason, probably $ related.

Anytime claims like that are made I'd be leery. Keep an eye on the other forum,they still talking,asking for proof,naming a product? Maybe your a member ask which line? Last labs gear that sent me to hospital I even posted the er paper visit w reason the night after I posted about my quad...

I'm running gear I ordered from DG now. No issues. Labs to follow shortly.

IML Gear Cream!
Liver problems? Lol you can get liver problems from any gear if you're an idiot and run too much/too long/too many orals, etc.

Sounds like a competitor is paying them to talk shit

Don't believe anything from Evo or Meso.
I was wondering about that. Have been gone for a couple years and also get that feeling. Meso isn't the same. ASF still good, helpful knowledgeable guys here.

I've only ever been on here and IMF. I did stray once and was banned by my third post or something like that and said fuck straying from the path again.

I've only ever been on here and IMF. I did stray once and was banned by my third post or something like that and said fuck straying from the path again.
I don't who you are, but I kinda like you.....

Bwahahahahaha..... I was banned within milliseconds. Scam site..... stay away. Oh, and I have screen shots :)

You're right, I think the ones at Evo are probably just against DG for a reason, probably $ related.

I think you're right. There are a lot of things going on behind the scenes at EVO. The bottom line is it's all about the $$. I've been using DG for over a year now and have never had a problem.

As far as forums regarding gear, this is home.

EVO is a scam site. Here is the deal with them. Before, they were an open board with whatever sponsors that paid to be on the site. Then the site decided to sell their own gear and get rid of all the sponsors. Now they bash any other sponsor that isn't them. It's been like this for awhile. The only other sponsors on that board are international sellers, because the board owners don't ship internationally. This is why you will mainly see board reps talking shit about other sponsors. Pretty simple.

Get Shredded!
I'm ashamed to admit I was once a moderator on that piece of shit scammer site. It was ok at one time, cast offs from Elite Fitness. Then turned into a scammer site.

They pulled the same shit recently with Robolics..... read this post, same garbage. I spoke up.... Read it quick cause it will be deleted soon.

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...ned-robolics-51387.html?viewfull=1#post864643
That's pretty much identical to what he said about DG. Makes me pity the new guys that believe every word. Well the truth will prevail- good gear and service wins.

Evo is a fucking joke, if you post there for more than a few hours you will see if you have any common sense.

I've ordered from DQ multiple times with no complaints. He is a reseller, doesn't even have his own line.

Evo is a fucking joke, if you post there for more than a few hours you will see if you have any common sense.

I've ordered from DQ multiple times with no complaints. He is a reseller, doesn't even have his own line.

i know what yo meant but to be clear for the others
DG is a re seller.. DQ makes and sells their own line of products ..
anyone who have been around and has half a brain knows. the below is 100 percent accurate

DG = drugs gear... top of the line domestic re seller. one of the best in the business with DS = domestic supply.. both run top notch shops. neither make there own products. both are fairly similar on all stuff from quality to ta time ..
DQ = dispense quick... UGL,. probably overal the best shop around right now ..

all have had some various problems , all have taken care of them quickly and professionally.

Last edited:
Sounds pretty crappy. .Just hearing this makes me scratch them off my list. ..

your loss of one of the best to scratch off DG because you heard total misinformation and bought into it with checking no other facts first .
you have been around a while. seems like you would be a lil smarter than this

your loss of one of the best to scratch off DG because you heard total misinformation and bought into it with checking no other facts first .
you have been around a while. seems like you would be a lil smarter than this
Wonder if he meant scratching Evo off? Doesn't make sense to believe slander from one guy who's rep is questionable.

Gearhead's reputation is beyond questionable. He is head scammer, I mean moderator and number one N2Guard pusher and number two guy on Evo. Even Dylan Gemelli left his Admin position at Evo because gearhead and stevesmi are complete idiots.

Gearhead's reputation is beyond questionable. He is head scammer, I mean moderator and number one N2Guard pusher and number two guy on Evo. Even Dylan Gemelli left his Admin position at Evo because gearhead and stevesmi are complete idiots.

Isn't gearhead also wolfpackalpha and a few more other names there as well? Funny to how they used to be on pro-m as whatever and had there own section. but if you ever asked about any source other than that crap they push you got told the typical bullshit. Even if it was pro-m sources whom they were board friends with there own section they still said they weren't any good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't gearhead also wolfpackalpha and a few more other names there as well?
I believe they do have multiple names, but gearhead and wolfpackalpha are two different people. Wolf is the forum owner.

I believe they do have multiple names, but gearhead and wolfpackalpha are two different people. Wolf is the forum owner.

Awe ok gotcha. I had heard that somewhere. Thanks man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i know what yo meant but to be clear for the others
DG is a re seller.. DQ makes and sells their own line of products ..
anyone who have been around and has half a brain knows. the below is 100 percent accurate

DG = drugs gear... top of the line domestic re seller. one of the best in the business with DS = domestic supply.. both run top notch shops. neither make there own products. both are fairly similar on all stuff from quality to ta time ..
DQ = dispense quick... UGL,. probably overal the best shop around right now ..

all have had some various problems , all have taken care of them quickly and professionally.

Yeah typo. My bad

Back