• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TD Monster Labs

bcwilliams67

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Received some goodies today!
Communication on point!
Fast turn around.
Brutus is on time!
cb44d22184a9da6c44bb13c47ad7cebe.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting brother!

Are you a powerlifter?

Did it for years. Now just a brokedown almost 50 yr old tryin to get it back. Thinking maybe Bodybuilding???

I love halo's. I just ordered enough for a taste test.... LOL. If they're good, and you say they're great. I'll be ordering more very soon! I was treated very well by Brutus and the Monster folks. Much love from an old man!

Make sure and get your liver support together.. Halo is on the high end of toxicity when it comes to orals and I'm sure halo on a 50 year old liver is a little different than a young one... Especially if 2 packs of halo is just a taste to you.

Thanks for the info! I guess I really need to think about that more than I use to.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

What's exactly does the Halo bring to the table? Honest question it's something I'm ignorant about
Thanks for asking. Known to bring intensity and aggression as well as strength and size. We have quite a few clients of ours that are MMA fighters that are basically addicted to the stuff lol. They love the aggression it brings out, used as a pre fight oral. Halotestin makes for a great cycle or just used as a pre workout product. We've been told many times our halo is amongst the best many have ever tried. I myself love it pre workout. Never want to leave the gym.

Thanks for asking. Known to bring intensity and aggression as well as strength and size. We have quite a few clients of ours that are MMA fighters that are basically addicted to the stuff lol. They love the aggression it brings out, used as a pre fight oral. Halotestin makes for a great cycle or just used as a pre workout product. We've been told many times our halo is amongst the best many have ever tried. I myself love it pre workout. Never want to leave the gym.

you also get hard as granite .

i love Halo , make sure you take a liver support as Halo is very liver toxic.

Back