• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Source questions...

judgmentalist

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay, so in researching sources, the vibe I am getting is that with some obvious exceptions, I can get basic stuff like TEST-C for example from pretty much anywhere, but the more exotic a substance is the more likely I am to get screwed even from a source that is typically legit. This may be either deliberately on the part of the source or as a result of the source getting the shaft from a sketchy supplier themselves.

In particular HGH seems like a perfect storm of get-raped with the high product cost, product instability and the fact that much of the benefits from HGH are relatively long term compared to other substances we often talk about.

Is this basic perspective roughly accurate in your opinion, or am I missing something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's probably the biggest factor of why I haven't tried high yet.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

They are plenty of legit hgh sources

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I would say there might be a few reliable sources here and maybe not even that many.

If you are going to use GH you need to do lots of lab analysis to ensure you are getting what you paid for.

Even the test is frequently not right. If a shop doesn't have some basic raws testing procedure and a supplier that will at least reship on shit raws they either go under, or sell shit eventually. There will be two new shops opening up the same week. When I joined this forum there were maybe 10 sponsors. At one point there were something like 40.

Cant go wrong with igf test though if your igf is several times higher than baseline its pretty safe to say you have real hgh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Test seems like the most difficult to get right for many labs. To elaborate a little more I have years of blood work on test straight from the pharmacy versus UGL test and most of the time I am disappointed in UGL test when I see my blood work results no matter how many "they are on point" or "they are good to go" posts I see on any said lab. There are a few out there who actually have the ability of dosing a product as basic as test correctly but in my case I have found them to be few and far between so do your own blood work and never listen to talking heads on boards saying their opinions of "Yeah man, they are always on point blah blah blah". My own theory is if an UGL can't even dose their test correctly there ain't much hope for anything else being dosed accurately to label claims either.

heavy has a great thread where he is testing lots of Various brands of hgh.. maybe someone can find it and post the link
i would but im too lazy right now to search for it.. it is however very recent and on going

I've tested quite a few lately as well.

I'll compile them for gh abuse entertainment.

Gear is cheap for the most part. Don't really understand the guys that want to try all these obscure compounds like they're looking for a magic potion . What's wrong with Test and DBol? The only steroids I think there are to worry about being fake is primo, var, and mast. If your lab fakes anything else they won't be around for long.

Back