• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wtf.. Psl ?

afg88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First time with PSL and they already have disappointed me! The shipping was quicker (I'm in Canada) than expected, communication was amazing, quick, and prompt from start till end! I gotta say i'm super impressed, now its time to test these goodies out!

Ordered 3 Test E, 2 Tren E, 1 Clomid, 1 Aromasin - Ill be ordering Winstrol & Var soon.
Cycle is:
400mg Test 12 Weeks (Ill bump down to 250mg for 4 weeks than PCT afterwards)
400mg Tren 12 Weeks
(50mg Var last 6 weeks)
(50mg Winny last 4 weeks)
10mg Aromasin EOD

I have already got blood work done, and will get blood work drawn again in 4 weeks and will be posting the results. Cycle starting April 17, 2017.

Thanks again to Vision & Macedog24

P.S. To anyone thinking of ordering with PSL and your not in the USA don't sweat it these guys are awesome and have a wicked policy! You know Canada & Australia have tough ass customs and they had no issues. :eek:wned:

First time with PSL and they already have disappointed me! The shipping was quicker (I'm in Canada) than expected, communication was amazing, quick, and prompt from start till end! I gotta say i'm super impressed, now its time to test these goodies out!

Ordered 3 Test E, 2 Tren E, 1 Clomid, 1 Aromasin - Ill be ordering Winstrol & Var soon.
Cycle is:
400mg Test 12 Weeks (Ill bump down to 250mg for 4 weeks than PCT afterwards)
400mg Tren 12 Weeks
(50mg Var last 6 weeks)
(50mg Winny last 4 weeks)
10mg Aromasin EOD

I have already got blood work done, and will get blood work drawn again in 4 weeks and will be posting the results. Cycle starting April 17, 2017.

Thanks again to Vision & Macedog24

P.S. To anyone thinking of ordering with PSL and your not in the USA don't sweat it these guys are awesome and have a wicked policy! You know Canada & Australia have tough ass customs and they had no issues. :eek:wned:

Great feedback!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first sentence had me worried "first time with PSL and they have already disappointed me" haha thanks for the great feedback brother, looking forward to seeing blood results, you won't be disappointed!

I was about to choke you man haha...

But please get that blood work like we talked about if anything just do it for yourself and a piece of Mind man you'll see what I mean when you get the results...

Im gald to see everything came through as it should! Thanks you for the kind words.looking forward to your bloodwork and further review

Haha love the clickbait headline. Solid review bro. Much appreciated. Looking forward to the bloods....we haven't gotten a good set of bloods in a while.

Haha love the clickbait headline. Solid review bro. Much appreciated. Looking forward to the bloods....we haven't gotten a good set of bloods in a while.

You might have to wait another four years yet.. :coffee:

Back