• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New product testing oportunity HCG (and Test E) in return for $250 store credit

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am looking for 2 testers to test HCG before we can release for general sale, preferably someone on TRT / Cruise doses so that Pharmacom's Test E can be tested at the same time.

Each Tester will receive:

• 1x5000IU vial of HCG
  • 10ml of Pharmacom Test E 300mg/ml

HCG is to be reconstituted with 3.2ml of bac or sterile water and pinned at 0.2ml (20IU) e2d.
Test E is to be pinned twice a week for a weekly total of 200 to 300mg.

Note, no other AAS can be used during this testing protocol.

The testing protocol consists of:

Stage 1 - LH baseline bloodwork
Bloodwork to test Luteinizing Hormone (LH) levels prior to any HCG use.

Stage 2 - LH and Total Testosterone bloodwork

After 30 days of HCG and Test E use LH and Testosterone Serum are to be tested.

Once results are provided testers will be rewarded with 250 USD of store credit to be used at http://int.basicstero.ws
Anyone interested please express your interest within this thread, please state compounds and doses currently used.
Note products will take 2 weeks to arrive and testing must start without any further delay, so plan ahead and do not agree if you are mid cycle.

hcg-chinese.jpg

Attachments

• hcg-chinese.jpg
    hcg-chinese.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Great opportunity to not only test some of our product, but help us by doing just that. I am personally thrilled that hcg is being tested so we can add to our international warehouse, it's been a long time coming.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I will do the HCG testing. But no interested in doing the T.E. I have before LH and FSH levels now and I am super crashed. I have not used HCG for several months, even though I am supposed to run it all the time with my HRT script.

I would be willing to do 300iu e2d for 4-5 weeks and then pull labs. What time frame did you want the labs pulled after the last inject?

Also I would be willing to do it and be credited in HCG as form of payment, so long as it is legit :) I have a script for HCG and am prescribed 250-500iu as it is..but buying HCG with no insurance is absolutely out of control if anyone does not know this. It can go for $2-300 a kit at the pharmacy. (although I do have other options for very good prices, I would be interested in seeing what you guys have to offer)

Would this help?

I cruise with pharmacom's test E at 150mg every 4-5 days. Currently on a blast with pharmacom TE at 300 and tren hex 125 every 4 days. Cycle ends 5/9 so I guess that puts me out of the running. IF that time frame ends up working out let me know.

Keep them applications coming, I will pick 2 testers tonight.

• 5000IU HCG
  • 10ml Test E 300
  • $250 Store Credit

In return for 2 lots of blood work
  • LH baseline
  • LH + Serum Test after 30 days of use

I am willing to do the tests if needed. Only thing that may interfere is I will be starting my next cycle may 1st. Deca test dbol hgh aromaisn and 250 hcg twice a week. I'm sure somfolks with better circumstances will jump on this soon.

Intersting... im cruising 200mg cyp a week via pharmacy for trt and have been for awhile now. Dont plan on running anything else for a few weeks... how soon are you looking for testers?

Intersting... im cruising 200mg cyp a week via pharmacy for trt and have been for awhile now. Dont plan on running anything else for a few weeks... how soon are you looking for testers?
TA is 2 weeks so I would like the testing to start as soon as products are received. LH baseline at the beginning of May and LH and Serum test as the end of May.

I will do the HCG testing. But no interested in doing the T.E. I have before LH and FSH levels now and I am super crashed. I have not used HCG for several months, even though I am supposed to run it all the time with my HRT script.

I would be willing to do 300iu e2d for 4-5 weeks and then pull labs. What time frame did you want the labs pulled after the last inject?

Also I would be willing to do it and be credited in HCG as form of payment, so long as it is legit :) I have a script for HCG and am prescribed 250-500iu as it is..but buying HCG with no insurance is absolutely out of control if anyone does not know this. It can go for $2-300 a kit at the pharmacy. (although I do have other options for very good prices, I would be interested in seeing what you guys have to offer)

Would this help?

Wesley and Raptor, please PM me for details.

Since Raptor had not replied to my PM and I would like to start this testing ASAP (so that the product can be added to shop's inventory), this leaves a spot for one more tester.

If anyone is still interested in testing then please read the institutors in 1st post and express your interest here.

I'm 6 wks into current cycle. I'd be willing to switch back to cruise mode now in order to test products. I'm certain my LH is totally crashed. Last injection was 4/18 and was 300 TE and 150 tren hex. Just let me know your thoughts. Thanks

If anyone is genuinely interested in testing HCG and Test E in exchange for $250 store credit then please read the institutors in 1st post and express your interest below.

If anyone is genuinely interested in testing HCG and Test E in exchange for $250 store credit then please read the institutors in 1st post and express your interest below.
I would be willing. Just finishing cycle on This Sunday. Will be going into cruze mode. Compounds currently on. Tprop 100mg EOD, Tren ace 50 EOD, NPP 100 EOD, Mast P 50 EOD, winstrol 50mg ED, HCG 500iu E3D. Thanks for your consideration!

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

I would be willing. Just finishing cycle on This Sunday. Will be going into cruze mode. Compounds currently on. Tprop 100mg EOD, Tren ace 50 EOD, NPP 100 EOD, Mast P 50 EOD, winstrol 50mg ED, HCG 500iu E3D. Thanks for your consideration! Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk
Looks fine, PM me and we can discuss the details.

Back