• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So not motivated

MotivateBuild

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys,

I really need some motivation on bodybuilding.

I'm currently on 10mg dianabol everyday however I realize that kind of intake will take forever, and I have changed to 30mg each day. However, I know bodybuilding comes with diet. To bulk up I have to eat more but eating more means I have to spend more and I'm just a student for now. How do you guys stay motivated? Giving up is coming to me.

I have been there, almost exactly. However bro, ya gotta run some test even at like 200 a week. Your Dbol is killing your energy all day UNTIL your working out right? Hows the libido? In the minus? Need to add test dude. Its really that simple and it aint all that expensive... if you run most any compounds other than Test, you need to counter it. I hope this helps. Almost too easy and simple right? Its accurate.

What do u mean by countering it? Countering what? I tried eating 30mg every 4 hours today.

Adding Test because your body is more than likely shutting down your own Test production. At your dosages it may have taken a little while to notice, but if your running Dbol without test, it will happen eventually.

I suggest you give up.

Just kidding. Like noted test is cheap and should be in your cycle especially if its your first. I have cycled for 15 years and never used dbol. Too much watery gains for me that you loose quickly.

Maybe train natural if your broke still as a student. Your probably young and still will make good gains.

If you cant afford to eat man you should stop buying steroids.. Seriously.

You can get like 7 lbs of lean ground beef at costco for under 20 dollars... Get 2 of those

A large sack of potatoes 20 lbs like 9 dollars

Box of spinach is 5 bucks

5 dozen eggs for like 8 buck

and you have food for a week for like 60 bucks...

I take it you've done no research on the subject? There's a long sticky in the AAS forum here on what to do (and NOT do) for your first cycle, and reading it is free. There are a lot of problems with a dbol-only "cycle".

Hi guys,

I really need some motivation on bodybuilding.

I'm currently on 10mg dianabol everyday however I realize that kind of intake will take forever, and I have changed to 30mg each day. However, I know bodybuilding comes with diet. To bulk up I have to eat more but eating more means I have to spend more and I'm just a student for now. How do you guys stay motivated? Giving up is coming to me.
Bro, it seems like your not heading our advice. You have got to continue your research and read, read, read. It takes time

If you cant afford to eat man you should stop buying steroids.. Seriously.

You can get like 7 lbs of lean ground beef at costco for under 20 dollars... Get 2 of those

A large sack of potatoes 20 lbs like 9 dollars

Box of spinach is 5 bucks

5 dozen eggs for like 8 buck

and you have food for a week for like 60 bucks...
This. Diet and training are first, then gear. It won't work if you don't eat.

Secondly, oral only cycles suck. I've tried them with shit like SD and you end up feeling like shit and losing what you gain.

I seriously suggest stopping the dbol for now. Learn to eat, and do a lot more research. Then when you're ready, get your​ test, pins, and the ancillaries​ you need (aromasin, clomid, tamoxifen, etc). Then run a real cycle.

But the reality is, if you're not motivated to stay in the gym without gear, you really shouldn't be running gear at all. If BBing, weightlifting, powerlifting, strongman, etc aren't a lifestyle, then you should stay away from the gear. Most of us here are on trt or just stay on year round, and this is our lifestyle. There are serious long term consequences to using gear, and we've accepted this risks and deal with those consequences. It's not going to make you jacked overnight, especially without the food

IML Gear Cream!
If you dont have a love for the lifestyle you will never succeed. Maybe some serious re evaluation?
Good luck.

Back