• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test P bloods and more great customer service

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I know prop is cheap to make and is usually one thing that you can be sure will be real when ordering...but wife started getting a lot of off cycle symptoms when she switched from her usual lab to the monster prop. I contacted Brutus regarding bloodwork protocols and while he assured me I had nothing to worry about, he was cool with the situation and didn't give me shit.

I ordered the test less concerned about scoring above 1500, I just wanted to see whether it was bunk or not. Bloods were at the 23 hour mark from 100mg a day... Yes I know it's a lot for a woman to pin but she has a way of cycling for a meet and she's nationally ranked on PL Watch so I'm not going to tell her she's wrong lol.

Thanks Brutus for being cool about everything. I've had some labs come back flipping out over getting questioned on their winstrol causing bloating so I know not everyone takes even the slightest "hey I think I have an issue" very well. Also while it doesn't give a "great" answer, it comes back well over the mark. 2017-04-11 12.47.43.png

Thank YOU Sir.

We will give you a $60 coupon for the bloodwork .

Thanks for posting bro, and thank you for contacting brutus when you were curious. That's exactly how it should be handled. Enjoy brother.

Hopefully people will see it and realize that's how to do it instead of jumping on someone ones thread crying how they got scammed and their shit is fake etc. I don't even like thinking something a bunk but if it comes across as a possibility I'm not gonna run around burning bridges by screaming it before I try to resolve it

Hopefully people will see it and realize that's how to do it instead of jumping on someone ones thread crying how they got scammed and their shit is fake etc. I don't even like thinking something a bunk but if it comes across as a possibility I'm not gonna run around burning bridges by screaming it before I try to resolve it
Good man. Thank you again. I hope everyone will handle it the way you did.

Exactly brother !

I hope your wife feels better asap, keep me posted on what the Doctor has to say .

Back