• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood work 6 weeks in

Nickp777

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been running singani test cup 500mg per week with dp eq 300 at 400mg per week.. had to get blood work done for my diabetes and that's when I had to do it last injectionight was 4 days prior.. last time had blood work done I was running test e at 500mg per week and my test levels were 2800.. my test levels are at like trt doses I'm assuming.. I usually get sore after injection's and this time I didn't but I think I know why now

Attachments

• 20170411_121807-1.jpg
    20170411_121807-1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 126
  • 20170411_121655-1.jpg
    20170411_121655-1.jpg
    948.8 KB · Views: 123
  • 20170411_121729-2-1.jpg
    20170411_121729-2-1.jpg
    828.7 KB · Views: 120
  • 20170411_121623-1-1.jpg
    20170411_121623-1-1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 126
  • 20170411_121822-1-1.jpg
    20170411_121822-1-1.jpg
    503.5 KB · Views: 125
test is capped so you have no idea if dosed properly... all you do know is there is at least hormone in it

What do you mean test is capped? I definitely knew there was something in there because of my pumps and my libido is through the roof but I wasn't sure how high my levels were going to be

What do you mean test is capped? I definitely knew there was something in there because of my pumps and my libido is through the roof but I wasn't sure how high my levels were going to be
He means your test results will not show a level over 1500 so you can't know the exact range you are in.

He means your test results will not show a level over 1500 so you can't know the exact range you are in.

Is that just because of the hospital where I got it done at? The hospital is the ones who gave me results my endocrinologist has not called me yet about the labs will he have what my actually numbers are then?

Is that just because of the hospital where I got it done at? The hospital is the ones who gave me results my endocrinologist has not called me yet about the labs will he have what my actually numbers are then?

Just the wrong test. U need the femoral panel with the uncapped testosterone. Also why eq so low thats doing almost nothing that low minimum of 800mg a week on eq

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just the wrong test. U need the femoral panel with the uncapped testosterone. Also why eq so low thats doing almost nothing that low minimum of 800mg a week on eq

Sent from my iPhone

Damn I'm pissed next time I know now.. and I've only ever used test so just wanted to see how my body reacted to eq.. my rbc was 6.0 and on the charts it goes up to 5.5.. what's a average number for someone who is taking eq at 800mg per week?

Sent from my iPhone

Damn I'm pissed next time I know now.. and I've only ever used test so just wanted to see how my body reacted to eq.. my rbc was 6.0 and on the charts it goes up to 5.5.. what's a average number for someone who is taking eq at 800mg per week?

It would be higher. Which is why on eq especially give blood frequently

It might be a good thing you got the capped test then, LOL! Dude, not sure where you live but those results could be an issue. If "AAS abuser" winds up on your insurance record, things could get negative. If you're trying to hide it all you could try playing this off as a glitched lab (unless LH & FSH are in there too...) and agree to a re-test, and let your T tank beforehand.

If your doc is onboard with everything, then nvm.

Future labs need to have the "LC/MS/MS" (mass spectrometry) assay chosen, not the cheaper immunoassay which is usually the default and what you got. This could be tricky if going through a doc or hospital that is not part of your juicing strategy. See the sticky in this subforum about getting your own labs if you need to.

It might be a good thing you got the capped test then, LOL! Dude, not sure where you live but those results could be an issue. If "AAS abuser" winds up on your insurance record, things could get negative. If you're trying to hide it all you could try playing this off as a glitched lab (unless LH & FSH are in there too...) and agree to a re-test, and let your T tank beforehand.

Future labs need to have the "LC/MS/MS" (mass spectrometry) assay chosen, not the cheaper immunoassay which is usually the default and what you got. This could be tricky if going through a doc or hospital that is not part of your juicing strategy. See the sticky in this subforum about getting your own labs if you need to.

Just use private medlabs.

IML Gear Cream!

Lol I'm from the mid west and my Dr's definitely don't agree with ithe but will help guide me to do things safely.. this is the first time I've seen my results usually my endocrinologist just tell's me if my levels are fime or not.. I looked on google and almost had a heart attach

If anyone who really knows numbers with blood work can tell me if my numbers are in range with the amount of oil I have been taking it would help me a lot.. really have no one to talk to about this so I'm not quit sure what to expect

If anyone who really knows numbers with blood work can tell me if my numbers are in range with the amount of oil I have been taking it would help me a lot.. really have no one to talk to about this so I'm not quit sure what to expect

You dont understand. You have a capped test. On 500mg ypur number should be between 3000-5000 or 6-10 times dosage. There is no way to answer this u less you get an uncapped test

You dont understand. You have a capped test. On 500mg ypur number should be between 3000-5000 or 6-10 times dosage. There is no way to answer this u less you get an uncapped test

I know that lol I'm talking about the creatine in the urine and ldl cholesterol and all the other's that are high besides the test

Would be easier to tell u that if we could see the whole printout minus name and any other sensative personal info

Would be easier to tell u that if we could see the whole printout minus name and any other sensative personal info

I tried I had to crop pretty much the whole thing because it was saying it was to big

Well normally if you look at your form it will show the range to the right. If its above that or lower then you know you have an issue

Well as far as that goes I'm in direction of kidney failure and other scary shit

How much higher are you? Do you deink enough water. Do you drink alcohol. Are u taking a kidney liver support

My creatine in urine is 249 and on the charts it goes to 125.. I drink probably around a gallon of water a day and no I do not drink alcohol haven't in 3 years but I do not take kidney and liver support

Get Shredded!
U mean creatinine correct. Ya thats a problem. And you are on 500mg. Are u sure its not more? Because that number is thru the roof.

Are u having any symptoms of kidney issues?

Yes I am taking 250mg/perml twice a week.. and I havent noticed any symptoms of kidney disfunction so I'm kind of worried

Yes I am taking 250mg/perml twice a week.. and I havent noticed any symptoms of kidney disfunction so I'm kind of worried

Well if u have a dr u trust go see him or her asap

You think they'll put me on some detoxer or something from the pharmacy?

First, if we could see all the bloodworm easier that would help. If your diabetic have you ever had a kidney function test since kidney damage is common among diabetics? It appears your filtration rate is over 60 (egfr? I cant see it all) and your electrolytes are OK (which is good in terms of kidneys). I didnt see any mention of orals, what about an ai (arimidex can mess w cholesterol). I think your going to want a urea test among further evaluation into your kidneys. My wife is diabetic and has been all the way down to stage 3 bordering 4 w no symptoms.

First, if we could see all the bloodworm easier that would help. If your diabetic have you ever had a kidney function test since kidney damage is common among diabetics? It appears your filtration rate is over 60 (egfr? I cant see it all) and your electrolytes are OK (which is good in terms of kidneys). I didnt see any mention of orals, what about an ai (arimidex can mess w cholesterol). I think your going to want a urea test among further evaluation into your kidneys. My wife is diabetic and has been all the way down to stage 3 bordering 4 w no symptoms.

Yes I has to crop it put because it was saying it was to big to post.. and I don't think I have ever had a kidney function test before.. I am not taking any orals or any ais

I understand you had to crop it but is their any way maybe you can scan it and use paint to blank out other info? I really can't see what a lot of test are, at the least maybe type it out for us adding the -h or -l markers? Honestly, you need to see your Dr like yesterday. Eq is non hepatoxic which is strongly suggesting you have some kidney damage. No orals, what about creatine supplements? If the creatine levels are what you say other test need to be done to see what's going. I've seen high creation in bloodworm before on here, its not real uncommon. However, the level you stated is way to high and given the diabetes if you have more going on the earlier diagnoses leads to the best prognosis. My wife has gone backward almost 2 full kidney stages w lifestyle changes. Thankfully she had no physical kidney damage and that was able to happen. Do you take nsaids (motrin,ibuprofen etc?), if so stop for now,no dark soda & stay hydrated. Not trying to freak you out or anything as it could be a temp elevated level from hard work outs and back to normal or near by now but given the diabetes I wouldn't wait.
Yes I has to crop it put because it was saying it was to big to post.. and I don't think I have ever had a kidney function test before.. I am not taking any orals or any ais

I understand you had to crop it but is their any way maybe you can scan it and use paint to blank out other info? I really can't see what a lot of test are, at the least maybe type it out for us adding the -h or -l markers? Honestly, you need to see your Dr like yesterday. Eq is non hepatoxic which is strongly suggesting you have some kidney damage. No orals, what about creatine supplements? If the creatine levels are what you say other test need to be done to see what's going. I've seen high creation in bloodworm before on here, its not real uncommon. However, the level you stated is way to high and given the diabetes if you have more going on the earlier diagnoses leads to the best prognosis. My wife has gone backward almost 2 full kidney stages w lifestyle changes. Thankfully she had no physical kidney damage and that was able to happen. Do you take nsaids (motrin,ibuprofen etc?), if so stop for now,no dark soda & stay hydrated. Not trying to freak you out or anything as it could be a temp elevated level from hard work outs and back to normal or near by now but given the diabetes I wouldn't wait.

Yes I will try my best if my scanner isn't working I'll send you the paper work 5 sheets total.. I use to take prohormones about 4 years ago on took them for about 6 months and stopped because they did nothing for me I'm thinking it could be from that? I do work out rrally hard lifting heavy weights and I also think I haven't been drinking enough water

Back