• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood work from Drug Gear Pharmasust 500 (Sustanon) 1 vial 10ml 500mg per ml

Primo100

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all,

I really like the drugs gear products. When I did my last blast, I was using all kinds of vendors to use it up. Then I went on a cruse of .5 mil or 250 MG of Sustanon every 10 days. On day 10 after my last injection, I went and had blood work done and took my shot later that day.

This is my results. 980 test on a cruise. I feel this is a very favorable result. I am over 50 and if I had no test injections, I would be about a 50. I also drink regularly and I went to a party the night before the test.

Thank you DG, I will be ordering again soon.

Attachments

• page1.jpg
    page1.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 119
  • page2.jpg
    page2.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 120
Very nice. Thanks for posting! :winkfinger:

Good results especially for 10 days post injection

I was a TRT patient for years. Weekly 200 MG shots. The doc would always have me to my blood work right before the next shot so 7 days on test cyp. That came out to be around the same number 950-1050. So DG is deconate. 15 day half life. So I thought that would be a good protocol but Sustanon is tricky because I am getting much higher right after injection with all the short esters in the product. Which is fine. I just wanted never to drop below 500 on a cruise so this test showed me DG is just as good as my pharmacy at home and I can take .5 ml every 13 days easy to lower my levels during this rest period.

My next blast will be all DG Mast E, Tren A mix (2 i think), and 500 sustanon. I am going to blast the tren until it disrupts my life, maybe 4-6 weeks, then just up the test and mast for another 6 weeks.

Mast is my favorite since I have bought too much fake Primo in my life and kind of given up on the search for it.

Good results I'd say!

and I agree with you, mast is a nice drug.

Great numbers. I'm a big fan Sustanon in general, but especially for cruise. Thanks for posting your labs.

Back