• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ships heading to korea

Kims advisers are probably shitting themselves trying to calm him down.

Jelly filled donuts are the only way to stop this possible nuclear war.

why do they not understand we have the bigger dick and trump is not afraid to use.
they all hate America.. i say fuck them all and let them go back to living in fucking caves.
sure we do a lot of fucked up shit but America has brought a lot of good with capitalism
at least the average nigger has a chance he to become a muti millionaire

I was in intel primarily focused on korea.. We have literally nothing to worry about.. They are still rocking some gangster 50s technology

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I believe Tillerson stated China is now agreeing that N Korea has gotten out of hand

the difference between north and south korea blows my mind- I'd want to live or at least regularly visit south Korea if it wasnt so close to you know, north korea

I believe Tillerson stated China is now agreeing that N Korea has gotten out of hand

the difference between north and south korea blows my mind- I'd want to live or at least regularly visit south Korea if it wasnt so close to you know, north korea
For years now China has been irritated with N korea. As much as china hates us they do NOT want a conflict over there. Not good economically wise.

right- I dont know that they hate North korea insomuch as they want to possess North Korea

right- I dont know that they hate North korea insomuch as they want to possess North Korea
I think thats what they want more than anything is that land. Once they get nkorea they have a higher claim to the southeast sea

SK has a really cool sex museum btw :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
South korea is the shit.. Spent 2 months in Seoul and fuckin looooved it

South korea is the shit.. Spent 2 months in Seoul and fuckin looooved it

I was at kunsan working par-pro we got limited briefings, always made me feel like there must be a heap of shit they arent telling us

I was at kunsan working par-pro we got limited briefings, always made me feel like there must be a heap of shit they arent telling us
Ah see I got lucky enough to attend at the tippy top briefiengs. Some super awesome stuff man

Ah see I got lucky enough to attend at the tippy top briefiengs. Some super awesome stuff man

were you enlisted? did you eat the puppy chow

Back