• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone still order from HAMMER?

Jose Frakich

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone ordered recently from HAMMER since they went off the board? I know people have mixed reviews on him but I got some tbol from him a while ago and liked it.

Banned everywhere

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Yeah id use someone else lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Geez fuck hammer leave it alone
And fuck MFL too there's SO MANY other options lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geez fuck hammer leave it alone
And fuck MFL too there's SO MANY other options lol

But they aren't half off and posting pics of their setup with filter sizes that can still allow bacteria too pass through....
I know of one guy who is on here but he's ordering from hammers other name, prime. Both are banned mostly everywhere and hammer lost most his customers when he took off with their money on the half off sale. I got to wonder if these same people spend the extra few bucks for good brand, sharp and proven sterile syringes then buy the cheapest gear they can find lol. I learned my lesson on cheap gear....

He is on BOP go for it Hammer aka Prime Pharma... Also IA is on BOP too as Private label with the same Tren problems again.. Have at it man go to a scammer board and get scammed.

Wtf IA IS now PRIVATE LABEL!!!!????

He is on BOP go for it Hammer aka Prime Pharma... Also IA is on BOP too as Private label with the same Tren problems again.. Have at it man go to a scammer board and get scammed.

Idk if ia is private label. They aren't even on the same side of the world. They do both have phent and honestly I wouldn't be surprised.

Yeah that's a stretch. PL is domestic and prices don't line up. Then again who the fuck knows.

IML Gear Cream!
Hold on here is hammers lab. Don't tell everyone here is a pic up close 148582CB-B712-4AF7-AA49-ADB24A28C188-8023-00000D0111F12D2D.jpeg

Speaking of ia, they just popped up on pro muscle today, ia super pharma, and guess who's email it sends you to.....

Hardly ever post over there, but that vial of tren looked disgusting.

Like moldy around the rubber inside the vial. Guessing moisture got in there.

I was just curious to read if anyone openly admitted to Still buying hear from hammer....

I honestly believe hammer isn't a private source. He only showed up saying that shit when prime got banned. I think he was getting desperate trying to save his lab

There are a couple of guys from here running logs for the man on a couple of other boards

Hammers gtg
can't touch dis

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
what was wrong with his Tren? just curious since I took it at the end. I think his test e was bunk or wek at the end (I got some right before he messed with everyone then my last order, I got screwed).

But they aren't half off and posting pics of their setup with filter sizes that can still allow bacteria too pass through....
I know of one guy who is on here but he's ordering from hammers other name, prime. Both are banned mostly everywhere and hammer lost most his customers when he took off with their money on the half off sale. I got to wonder if these same people spend the extra few bucks for good brand, sharp and proven sterile syringes then buy the cheapest gear they can find lol. I learned my lesson on cheap gear....

Hammer g2g my dick has grew 4.67 inches while on his test

Test levels are below 20 but dick is extra large

He just got some new inventory too

db9657fd5f65c9043f23bb60927504d5.jpg

He just got some new inventory too

db9657fd5f65c9043f23bb60927504d5.jpg

🤣🤣🤣 this just in.... now with any vial purchase you can receive a batch of meth. Only for a limited time

Back