• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New here but feel old, real old

anabolicjunkie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm new to forums but not to training and aas. I'm 56 and just trying to keep what I have at this point. Trying to get back motivated after a rotator cuff repair, figured joining a forum of like minded people mite help. Thanks for having me here, I hope to be able to contribute as well as learn a few new things.

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to asf! Youve come to a great forum. Getting ready to go through a labrum repair myself. For the second time. Many very smart vets here that can help you. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome, 56 isnt old (well, now that Im 50 it isnt) :)

I feel great at age 50, training for 38 years straight now!

Attachments

• pose-pic-skull.jpg
    pose-pic-skull.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 56
Turn it into your lifestyle.
If you want it bad enough you can achieve it.
Good luck.

Welcome from the rest of us geriatrics's, 56 this year.
23d7cf3bb7e9ac2062f93d4db23c3537.jpg

Get ya some brotha!

I was feeling old myself at 36 so thank you guys for making me seem young . Welcome to the forum

I was feeling old myself at 36 so thank you guys for making me seem young . Welcome to the forum
Damn, to be 36 again and not wince in pain from an aching lower back when putting on socks! 48 seems too early to feeling like a senior citizen.

Welcome to the forum!

Get Shredded!
Welcome, 56 isnt old (well, now that Im 50 it isnt) :)

I feel great at age 50, training for 38 years straight now!
Dam son... I'm 46.. maybe half your size... lol.. but I'm on my way.. I hope

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm 46....I just wanna take my shirt off with out my tit hiting me in the face.. I'm working on it... lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back