• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

diabetics and steriod usage, advice plz

JD1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
how is everyone? I'm looking for some advise here, I'm a type one diabetic and take insulin injections to control my diabetes. Ive been in the gym and lifting heavy for about a year and a half now, ive used sarms and diet pills and seen some decent gains and fat loss and now looking for that extra boost. I'm really interested in getting on a cycle soon but have absolutely no idea how and if it will affect my blood sugar. IF there is any diabetics on here that have done some cycles, the input would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the forum!

Im a diabetic and do just fine.
Diet is very strict.
My only problem is going hypo after heavy deadlifts, which can be somewhat controlled.
Good luck.

IML Gear Cream!
On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to ASF!
You've come to a great forum. Plenty of knowledgeable people willing to help out.

Im a diabetic and do just fine.
Diet is very strict.
My only problem is going hypo after heavy deadlifts, which can be somewhat controlled.
Good luck.
same here, I'm type 1, and usually when I do legs I feel it coming on before I leave the gym. my biggest problem is getting the calories needed and keeping the blood sugar down. those extra calories require extra insulin, and most the time it takes hours to get back into normal range, its a real bitch.

and all the diabetic authorities out there that want to tell you how to live that have no clue about diabetes, they get all their info from the commercials geared towards type 2 diabetics

First, let me share this with you all regarding diabetics. Please look into faustman labs who have already completed one successful test phase of a cure, it fully reversed insulin dependence . I'd encourage you to try and sign up for the 2nd trial phase or at least try to donate some diabetic blood to them for research.
Second.. If your going to run cycles get a clean bill of health first (kidneys,heart,blood etc). While steroids should not directly effect your diabetes it can alter your metabolism which can change things up. I'm hypoglycemic, when I ran tren my blood sugar dropped more often and faster than normal. My wife is insulin dependent, found out she had pretty bad kidney disease a few years ago. Found out its stage 4 the other day, bad shit. Initial diagnosis was w zero symptoms BTW, found by chance in routine bloodwork I requested for her. Be safe everyone..

Back