• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gyms in Downtown Atlanta

malfeasance

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have to stay at the Westin Peachtree (the tall round building, the one where the guy fell to his death in Sharky's Machine) in downtown Atlanta for business. Are there any good gyms within walking distance? I am coming up empty just searching on the internet.

Not within walking I don't think, there used to be one right around the corner down by hard rock cafe on Andrew Young Int but I think it closed. Your in the downtown highrise area there, not many gyms can afford the space. Probably gonna have to take Uber. Lee Haney's gym used to be close but it's closed now. There's an LA Fitness a few miles down Peachtree by GA Tech, might be your best bet.

I have to stay at the Westin Peachtree (the tall round building, the one where the guy fell to his death in Sharky's Machine) in downtown Atlanta for business. Are there any good gyms within walking distance? I am coming up empty just searching on the internet.

Was a decent movie but Eyes of Laura Mars was more riveting.

Back