• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Post Surgery Blast?

syn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In preparing for my upcoming surgery, I'm thinking about ways to hold onto my LBM and keep fat off during recovery. I will not be allowed to go to the gym for 4 weeks. At week 5 I will be allowed to do cardio and maybe at week 6 or 8 I can start to lift, but light and move from there.

So, I wondered if I should add Winny and Anavar to my TRT dose? Or simply up my Test E from 125mg to 500mg.

Or wait until after recovery and then do a proper blast once all is healed.

Something to keep in mind, I will be on PSL HGH for the duration of my recovery and possibly longer.

My diet is in check but post surgery I'm sure my TDEE will change and I'll be in somewhat of a less than ideal state. I was told by my surgeon to NOT diet during recovery due to the stress my body will be under. However, I don't want to get into bad habits that put me in this position in the first place…besides, I like my chicken, potato and broccoli.

I'd stay away from winny, var at a low dose 10mg can be synergetic with HGH,Test,Mk677 and like doctor said don't be dieting homie get all your meals in semi clean but also enjoy your body will need those nutrients from different sources for a faster recovery.

My main concern would be getting better 100% as quick as possible all the best brother

In preparing for my upcoming surgery, I'm thinking about ways to hold onto my LBM and keep fat off during recovery. I will not be allowed to go to the gym for 4 weeks. At week 5 I will be allowed to do cardio and maybe at week 6 or 8 I can start to lift, but light and move from there.

So, I wondered if I should add Winny and Anavar to my TRT dose? Or simply up my Test E from 125mg to 500mg.

Or wait until after recovery and then do a proper blast once all is healed.

Something to keep in mind, I will be on PSL HGH for the duration of my recovery and possibly longer.

My diet is in check but post surgery I'm sure my TDEE will change and I'll be in somewhat of a less than ideal state. I was told by my surgeon to NOT diet during recovery due to the stress my body will be under. However, I don't want to get into bad habits that put me in this position in the first place…besides, I like my chicken, potato and broccoli.

Raja that. I guess I'll wait it out and do a proper blast after recovery.

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

Personally I would wait it out brotha., take it easy and recover properly to avoid any future issues that could occur from rushing back too soon. I'm STILL on the longest cruise I've ever been on since I started AAS close to 7yrs ago due to my own health issues.!!! and I got a mountain sized stash of a variety of gears BUT I will not blast until my health allows me to., if it does allow me. Health should be top priority ecspecially at a young age. Long life ahead man., good luck dude just remember the gym will be there when your back to perfect health!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back