• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Syria, here we go

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm not sure it was assad, it doesnt add up, they were starting peace talks next week, what do you guys say

Its irrelevant given the shit Assad has pulled over the years. Pick your fav atrocity.......

IDK, not the first autrocity and wont be the last. unless they are planning on finishing what they started, they should wait, but I dont get the intel the president does and he seems pretty sure about it.

IDK, not the first autrocity and wont be the last. unless they are planning on finishing what they started, they should wait, but I dont get the intel the president does and he seems pretty sure about it.

Trump admin says they have video of the plane leaving assads little air strip...then deploying the gas.
I believe that's being reported on both left and right news sources at this point...as well as members of Russia (military?) Being present at the air strip/post? That was just bombed

Trump admin says they have video of the plane leaving assads little air strip...then deploying the gas.
I believe that's being reported on both left and right news sources at this point...as well as members of Russia (military?) Being present at the air strip/post? That was just bombed
this is exactly why I was bringing up conspiracies earlier, I know what we get is just the surface and there are a lot more details in the intel trump gets, but I feel like syria is a lost country even with russia backing them, assad controls about 1/4 of whats left and isis controls almost half, with numerous other factions controlling small parts, so maybe this was more a show of force than a real military action

I say let em handle their own shit. Lets stick to wasting isis. Ricky tick.

Its all bullshit. Not our fucking lane. Look what the past years in Iraq and afg. What have we accomplished? Nothing. Just men and women going home to being put in the ground

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I believe this recent show of force was directed more towards Russia, North Korea, and China than it was Syria. It's about the United States showing that it's not going to be bullied any longer and this Syria thing was just a good opportunity to display the fact that we're back in the game.

I believe this recent show of force was directed more towards Russia, North Korea, and China than it was Syria. It's about the United States showing that it's not going to be bullied any longer and this Syria thing was just a good opportunity to display the fact that we're back in the game.
BINGO!!! This was to put other nations that have gotten used to using the USA and thumbing their nose at us on notice that there's a new sheriff in town and they had better think real carefully before they act. They're going to have to be a little slower at breaking peace treaties and the like

IML Gear Cream!
China could run us over with a steam roller with military might and technology- they caught up a long time ago with the tech and their forces outnumber us by a long shot- their mentality is also different. there is no war time/peace time- they constantly just feed their arsenal

No more "leading from behind" is the way it is being spun. I think you are 100% correct.

China could run us over with a steam roller with military might and technology- they caught up a long time ago with the tech and their forces outnumber us by a long shot- their mentality is also different. there is no war time/peace time- they constantly just feed their arsenal
Coming from the military, thats highly false. China is the only military(closely followed by russia) that has a legitimate chance, but not a blatant win. By force of numbers yes China is significantly bigger. But we are still far past any military in the world in terms of technology and tactics.

Yes, but the big nations like Russia and China are not going to engage in a huge direct conflict with the USA, nor be real quick to start an all out war with the USA either, since both sides would lose in various ways. Nobody wants a nuclear war either, besides a crazy nut job dictatorship small country like Iran.

Coming from the military, thats highly false. China is the only military(closely followed by russia) that has a legitimate chance, but not a blatant win. By force of numbers yes China is significantly bigger. But we are still far past any military in the world in terms of technology and tactics.

IN Technology yes. My employer was purchased by Lockheed Martin last year, so now I have direct access to military weapon systems that LM makes which I never had before, and let me tell you that I'm amazed at what the USA military has access to now. Including advanced Lazer weapons. I mean this is Star Trek and Star Wars type stuff. No joke!!

Let me correct my last post: I have access to descriptions and information​ of some advanced military weapons systems that I never had before.

Let me correct my last post: I have access to descriptions and information​ of some advanced military weapons systems that I never had before.
Lol I u derstand what you mean.

Did Intel for a bit. A whole trove of insane info hidden out there

Lol I u derstand what you mean.

Did Intel for a bit. A whole trove of insane info hidden out there

Yeah these new weapons systems can blow up an incoming missile or rocket miles away with lazer beams before it reaches it's destined intended target, and also can be used to disable the ignition system of a truck jeep, or other military vehicles miles away. And this stuff isn't in the testing phases. It's a reality today as we speak. So I would not be quick to agree with the opinion that china is further advanced in weapons technology than we are.

I think they're still 15-20 years behind.

They've got ICBMs in case of full out nuclear conflict, absurd numbers of soldiers to draw upon for zerg tactics, totalitarian control of the country, and an unknown but frightening capability in the cyber war realm... but otherwise they're not remotely there yet. Subs, aircraft carriers, aircraft, advanced missile platforms, anti-missile defenses... nowhere close to us. They bought and refurbished an old Ukrainian aircraft carrier and the start of their new navy but it's a joke. We've got 10 carrier task forces on the oceans most times (and that's just super carriers, ignoring all the light carriers) without those obsolescence issues. And given the extraordinary sums we've spent on defense over the decades, we BETTER have some sort of advantage.

LOL @ China or Russia surviving an all out war with the US.

Get Shredded!
I believe this to be correct. It only makes sense.

They've got ICBMs in case of full out nuclear conflict, absurd numbers of soldiers to draw upon for zerg tactics, totalitarian control of the country, and an unknown but frightening capability in the cyber war realm... but otherwise they're not remotely there yet. Subs, aircraft carriers, aircraft, advanced missile platforms, anti-missile defenses... nowhere close to us. They bought and refurbished an old Ukrainian aircraft carrier and the start of their new navy but it's a joke. We've got 10 carrier task forces on the oceans most times (and that's just super carriers, ignoring all the light carriers) without those obsolescence issues. And given the extraordinary sums we've spent on defense over the decades, we BETTER have some sort of advantage.
This is very correct from my experience. We're still light-years ahead in tactics and technology

LOL @ China or Russia surviving an all out war with the US.
Together I think they could. But only if no one made good on their alliances. GB would be in the fold for us, even as liberal as they are today. They're still primarily a bunch of hard nosed mfers. They also know that if we fall they're next. The problem is that we'd be fighting the largest and most complex war in history. The outcome would be determined by the best strategist, not the most might. This is where we will have the biggest advantage because we are the most experienced nation in the world when it comes to large scale war and military strategy. We always win when there's a defined enemy

=)

Attachments

• sheri.jpg
    sheri.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 57

China has one aircraft carrier that is a refurbished Russian piece of shit from the 1990s.

WTF!

No motivation for that kind of war. Russia with its vast oil reserves is looking for all the business it can get. China buys oil from them...China makes stuff that USA buys. BP oil is GB for crying out loud.

I don't think Putin's really means it when he condemns USA for the attack...that's just politics.

Very wealthy people are in charge everywhere. And they want to make more money...all out war means no buisness deals made and the possibility of death. You think the ruling class of USA Russia and China want to end a good thing.
Global tensions will arise and the politics are played accordingly. If fact without tension between the superpowers what need for all the vast sums spent on military?

Retired General Wesley clark is going around saying that 10 days after 911 the long term plan hit the table.... take out 7 nations in the mideast... Afg. Iraq Libya Syria Iran...can't remeber the other 3....

I disagree it's a show of force toward russia/china.... there's no need to show force.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It would be in the bottom of the ocean in the first 15 minutes of a war with us. lol

Bingo. I wouldn't be surprised for a second if we're trailing that carrier (at distance) with attack subs at all times. Not that the carrier actually poses that much of a threat to begin with -- it would mainly be used against Taiwan or something in a secondary front.

But if they're smart (and they are) they'll drydock it before hostilities and rely on nuclear blackmail against our allies right on their borders.

It would make a great coral reef.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

No motivation for that kind of war. Russia with its vast oil reserves is looking for all the business it can get. China buys oil from them...China makes stuff that USA buys. BP oil is GB for crying out loud.

I don't think Putin's really means it when he condemns USA for the attack...that's just politics.

Very wealthy people are in charge everywhere. And they want to make more money...all out war means no buisness deals made and the possibility of death. You think the ruling class of USA Russia and China want to end a good thing.
Global tensions will arise and the politics are played accordingly. If fact without tension between the superpowers what need for all the vast sums spent on military?

Spot on.

If we had a major war with China, the first casualty with be the couple TRILLION dollars we owe them. Blip! No fuckers we don't owe that to you anymore. It'll be the biggest instant debt cancellation in all of history. China knows this.

They'd also lose their biggest market, the one that brought them out of backward peasant communist dysfunction into a modern industrial powerhouse. There are other markets but we're the 800 lb gorilla. Though in another 25 years they'll be the 1,200 lb gorilla...

Retired General Wesley clark is going around saying that 10 days after 911 the long term plan hit the table.... take out 7 nations in the mideast... Afg. Iraq Libya Syria Iran...can't remeber the other 3....

I disagree it's a show of force toward russia/china.... there's no need to show force.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We still compete with our business partners on the geo-strategic stage though. China wants nearly the entire South China Sea, we support all the neighboring countries (including Vietnam, ironies) against that. China wants to strong-arm Burma on dams and electric infrastructure joint projects, Burma eventually says fuck you and turns to the US and the West for help and yet another major strategic pivot. China wants Taiwan back in the fold, by force if needed, we sail battle fleets in the strait between them to prevent it. And so on. Russia likewise is bullying and tearing chunks out of neighboring nations.

Showing force and resolve is still part of the game.

Clark is just talking about the neo-Con interventionist plans, no? I haven't read about his remarks though.

Back