• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

So what kind of sale would you like to see??

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you haven't used us before check our website at WWW.UNCLEZ.RU for a list and what we have to offer. For our well-known members I would like for you to bring to Z's attention what you would like to see go on sale in the upcoming future. Also if you don't mind what don't we have that you would like to see us carry? Thanks for the responses please let us know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More amps back, a customer bonus loyalty point sale

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

I'm hoping to get something going this week for Easter. Hopefully it's in the works.

You look to have a very nice list , I have to say !!!
How about some inject Dbol, Drol, Npp/Tpp Blend ?
And how about a BOGO sale , generate more views from people that are not aware of your products !
Just a thought !!!

You look to have a very nice list , I have to say !!!
How about some inject Dbol, Drol, Npp/Tpp Blend ?
And how about a BOGO sale , generate more views from people that are not aware of your products !
Just a thought !!!
Thanks Brother! I'll definitely pass on the suggestions and a bogo sale would be pretty cool. Unfortunately we won't be able to have a sale for Easter but Z promises real soon after.

Back