• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Protein Brownie Recipe

DUTCHPHARMA-old

Inactive Account
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This recipe began as a challenge: Try to create something exceptional with limited ingredients. I wanted to capture the best "health benefits" a brownie could bring while still giving the bakery a run for its money. I've tried many variations and protein flavors, but never achieved the richness and texture a true brownie brings.
That is, until Muscle Milk Naturals hit the market, sweetened with Stevia and a bit of real sugar. Once I began experimenting, it didn't take long to figure out that the key to making the most exceptional protein brownie takes only four ingredients and two minutes of your time!
Ingredients
nutrition_icon.png

Muscle Milk Naturals Real Chocolate: 1 scoop

Muscle Milk Complete Whey Cocoa Bean: 1/2 scoop

Chunky Natural Peanut Butter: 1 mounded tablespoon

Water: a dash

Baking Powder: a dash

Directions
nutrition_icon.png

1. Combine all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
  2. Stir in small amounts of water until you reach a brownie-batter consistency.
  3. Microwave for one minute, check and stir, then microwave again for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Microwaves vary, so be careful not to overcook. You want a brownie texture—soft and gooey!

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size

Amount per serving
Calories 320
Total Fat 15g
Total Carbs 15g
Protein 30g

Back