• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MODAFINIL (provigil)

Weird timing--i Just heard about this stuff the other day. What exactly does it do for you? Just increased focus and concentration?

It's the wakefulness drug. Pretty much wakes you up and keeps you going. They use to give it to people in the military to stay away. Students use to take it in college to get an edge on a classmate. Just yeah. Wakes you up and keeps yah going. A lot of people it suppresses appetite so just watch for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep it was big during exams in school !

It's the wakefulness drug. Pretty much wakes you up and keeps you going. They use to give it to people in the military to stay away. Students use to take it in college to get an edge on a classmate. Just yeah. Wakes you up and keeps yah going. A lot of people it suppresses appetite so just watch for that.

IML Gear Cream!
Weird timing--i Just heard about this stuff the other day. What exactly does it do for you? Just increased focus and concentration?

Ya I just wanna try it out, it's a nootropic that's supposed to make you all alert and shit. And more awake, last long (8+ hrs) no crash, more mental focus And I'm burnt out on caffeine and hate the jittery feeling and crash it gives.

So I'm interested in just trying this out

They still do use it in the military, along with dextroamphetamine

^^^^^^^ this^^^^^^^^

It was very useful for me at one point in time.

Dry coffee packs and mod. Helped me to stay awake for days.

I'd drop like a rock when I could get back and sleep.

There r still a handful of online and a few private shops that sell it.

^^^^^^^ this^^^^^^^^

It was very useful for me at one point in time.

Dry coffee packs and mod. Helped me to stay awake for days.

I'd drop like a rock when I could get back and sleep.

Haha I remember throwing back those instant coffee packs that came in MREs and washing it down with water or those little rip-its. The orange label citrus one were my favorite.

My longest stint was just under four days straight throwing back dextroamphetamine tabs every third hour. We kinda started hallucinating when we got back on base and were trying to unload our shit. I didn't even shower, crashed for 20 hours straight. That was fuckin gnarly

I had to do that for yrs. not like everyday or anything but every id be sent out knowing I could be in place for weeks at a time.
It could be 2-3 days or it would be 1-2 wks b4 we'd get the go to head in.

It's amazing what u find to do to keep ur ass awake and alert for that long!

Yeah also super unhealthy. You can actually die from lack of sleep. But yes a day or so at a time not a huge deal but don't be trying to stay awake all day long.

Yeah also super unhealthy. You can actually die from lack of sleep. But yes a day or so at a time not a huge deal but don't be trying to stay awake all day long.

Yes u right I guess that is a possibility. Not too healthy at all, drops ur reaction time and acuity when u do it too long.
Adrenaline will help that factor out in a pinch lol!
Again not condoning.

It was out of necessity at the time.

Yeah I also don't condone. But I did what was necessary at the time. Adrenaline definitely helps a lot

Fuck staying awake for days I ain't killing my gains. I did enough staying awake back in my adderall days

I'll just be using provigil for slight edge and to get break from caffeine

As an alternative option to this, if anyone is interested, and not aware.

MA supps carries Vicaine and it has Fluorinated Modafinil in it. The product works great.

You can use code "WES15" in capital letters at checkout for 15% off Vicaine
www.masupps.com

MASUPPS-Prdct-Vicaine-114x130.jpg

Ardafinil (sp?) is also real effective since it converts to modafinil, it was actually discovered and approved first. It's basically a prodrug and has some effect on the liver. Easily pick it up in bulk online. It was 3 days delivered from New Mind.

I use to buy these for my wife when the insurance wouldn't cover it. I dropped close to 1k per month for 6 months until it was covered. Fighter pilots sometimes use this drug. There is a alternative called Nuvigil but it doesn't work as well.

It's gonna help me focus on IGNORING you more lol

By now your fatter than me

:D You just might be right, but I am back on the wagon, lifting and cardio and diet. 415 calories on the stair master fasted this morning. Pulled out some carbs today. I am down 8 pounds from a week ago, which is too much, so I am going to slow it down a little. Added a potato to one of my lunches (along with 8 oz chicken and green beans), but did the other lunch without (beef and low carb veggies). Stopped drinking beer (for now, maybe I should beer back in if weight keeps dropping!).

So we'll see come this summer, BOGNERrocker, who has cut and who has not . . . :thinking:

It's gonna help me focus on IGNORING you more lol

By now your fatter than me

Not sure if you got the answer you wanted yet but last i looked Clearsky carries it... if they dont anymore PM me i know of an old standby OLP that has it.

Not sure if you got the answer you wanted yet but last i looked Clearsky carries it... if they dont anymore PM me i know of an old standby OLP that has it.

I found it on naps, ordered and it came today
Thanks though

Sounds a lot like the effects of Adderall

Back