• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hcg

hhsbigmike

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Did your dick grow when you took HCG... I got 25weeks worth at 1000ius a week, you know... just curious:coffee:

Mine appears smaller but that may be in part b/c my balls blew back up and trump my shaft in hang now.:hmm:

Haha. No. Dick did not grow. My balls went back to their normal size though, whew. There are various reasons your dick may be smaller mike, were ya cold? ;)

Maybe you're on to something Racer... I was cold and had just worked out. Plus my girl friend wouldn't quit bitching about how much her life sucks aka turn off. May explain the scared turtle. :hmm:

Last edited:
My dick stayed the same small size it always is but my balls blew up like grapefruits.

Put on a good 2 inches. HCG coupled with a good strong jelqing routine it not unheard of to do the same.
I was just about to say it shouldn't affect your dick, but really? I can't tell if you're serious or not.

Haha. No. Dick did not grow. My balls went back to their normal size though, whew. There are various reasons your dick may be smaller mike, were ya cold? ;)

How much HCG did it take to restart your ball size? Do you believe it helped in recovery after the cycle?

I noticed my balls bounce back within a day of my first 500 iu dose. I run 500iu 2X/week of US pharma HCG Troches. Not sure how it will affect my recovery b/c this is my first time incorporating HCG into a cycle, and I'm still on :) Seems the general consensus is that it allows for (at least in terms of testicular size - which is pretty subjective) a quicker smoother recovery.

IML Gear Cream!
when I last trt'd it, my human grade made my balls a little bigger, I swear. My gril loves my balls and she was the one that noticed. I don't notice it though because they shrink while on and they grow back while off. When I was on trt, I did only 250 twice a week and as I was getting closer to the end of my protocol, I increased the dosage and they blew back up. She hates it when my balls shrink so she makes me take hcg while i'm on cycle or protocol. Do any of you guys notice that you feel lethargic with higher doses of hcg or is it just me. Even with injectable b-complex and b-12, I feel like my energy levels sink to the ground. I don't know though....

Back