• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Concerns About Liver With Orals

Puncher

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i just posted this but i don't see it so i'm posting again. i hope it does not post twice.

Ok.... i just started microdosing D-Bol since the first of this month. the first two days i only took about 7mg each day then yesterday and today i took about 14mg but i can feel it. i've read that oral use is harder on my liver but don't know if such small doses can cause damage. i was going to do an 8week cycle of this low dose routine and see how i feel but if there is a risk i'd much prefer to do low-dose injections or just go for TRT as someone previously suggested. i'm not looking to get big, just slightly bigger but mainly stronger and cut. what do you guys suggest and which is the most trusted source. i got my last batch at Militia Pharmacy but their site is gone. BTW: i'll be 61 on the eleventh but i'm not your average 61yo. i'm thin but still have some strength and have an excellent diet , work out on my heavy bag, ride my bicycle and lift weights.

THANKS!

Back