• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New member looking for advice

FD_69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
responded in another post when I should've just started a new one. Anyways, to rehash, I'm pushing the middle age bracket, used to lift a bunch, but gotten sedentary and have self-diagnosed myself with low T due to symptoms I've read about online. Been to a Dr. for testing but came back normal--I suspect my body requires more T than what clinical "normal" indicates due to years of lifting which probably elevated my T levels. Anybody else in the same boat? Thinking of trying Test C to see if that helps with the symptoms--any suggestions on sources?

Have a read around im sure you will find what your looking for..

responded in another post when I should've just started a new one. Anyways, to rehash, I'm pushing the middle age bracket, used to lift a bunch, but gotten sedentary and have self-diagnosed myself with low T due to symptoms I've read about online. Been to a Dr. for testing but came back normal--I suspect my body requires more T than what clinical "normal" indicates due to years of lifting which probably elevated my T levels. Anybody else in the same boat? Thinking of trying Test C to see if that helps with the symptoms--any suggestions on sources?

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to ASF! The Place that turns mortals into Demi-gods.

What is your numbers. Normal is to vague. Many people are told that there levels are normal when in fact they are not unless they are in their 80s. So lets start there.
Also, do you have a copy of your bloodwork. Will give us much more to go on.

Same here bud.. I was test and came back normal 20 points above the low end of normal. No way I was gonna be like that. Normal for whom. Not me I'm 32

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wondered why I felt like shit for last couple years and training dropped off. Libdo..etc my GP said I was good though perhaps if I was 70-80 yr old.

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to ASF! The Place that turns mortals into Demi-gods.

What is your numbers. Normal is to vague. Many people are told that there levels are normal when in fact they are not unless they are in their 80s. So lets start there.
Also, do you have a copy of your bloodwork. Will give us much more to go on.
Thanks for jumping in, appreciate your time.

I was at 430, but that was 3 years ago. Also had tests for thyroid at the same time that were also normal range. I'm pretty convinced my normal needs are probably higher than the average adult my age due to years of being in the gym which would maintain my T levels higher than non-lifters.

I wondered why I felt like shit for last couple years and training dropped off. Libdo..etc my GP said I was good though perhaps if I was 70-80 yr old.

Yeah, sucks eh? I've been laying around on the couch for the last several years now feeling like a fat, neutered dog, which is a pretty drastic change from how I used to feel. So have you tried doing any home remedies that come from a bottle, and if so, did it help at all?

Thanks for all the welcome wishes ya all, looking forward to reading and learning a thing or two!

Yeah, sucks eh? I've been laying around on the couch for the last several years now feeling like a fat, neutered dog, which is a pretty drastic change from how I used to feel. So have you tried doing any home remedies that come from a bottle, and if so, did it help at all?

To be honest I tried so many things over last 3-4 years, so many can not remember them all. All I could remember is i should not feel like this at 28 or so with what I was doing. None seemed to help about 6 years I completely changed diet I did feel better, but all that hard work I was putting in was like I was a hamster on a wheel. I hope my experience helps..

To be honest I tried so many things over last 3-4 years, so many can not remember them all. All I could remember is i should not feel like this at 28 or so with what I was doing. None seemed to help about 6 years I completely changed diet I did feel better, but all that hard work I was putting in was like I was a hamster on a wheel. I hope my experience helps..

I feel your pain. So obviously Test-C was not a dramatic fix for you. In reading up on trt, one of the sites indicated that on average, out of 10 people trying trt, 1 person sees dramatic results, 1 person sees no results, and the other 8 have some degree of improvement between the two extremes. Sounds like you were one that it didn't help.

It helps some days I'm trying to dial in dose with bloods and dial in my AI some times I feel amazing and some times I'm battling, but I'm not willing to give up just yet just getting started bud!!

It helps some days I'm trying to dial in dose with bloods and dial in my AI some times I feel amazing and some times I'm battling, but I'm not willing to give up just yet just getting started bud!!

I'm all ears if you find something that works, or find the sweet spot. Have you been going the UGL route?

Welcome, let us know if you find something that works.
I was on TRT a few years back and I did feel better. But it got expensive and my kids sports took up a lot of my training time. Trying to get back at it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Welcome, let us know if you find something that works.
I was on TRT a few years back and I did feel better. But it got expensive and my kids sports took up a lot of my training time. Trying to get back at it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Expensive because you were getting it without a prescription? Is it cheaper if you go through a Dr.?

Back