• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT dosages?

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's everyone doctor have them running? Mine just gave me 200mgs every two weeks.

I had been on 100mg per week test cyp for the last 6 or 7 years. Started feeling crappy again and went back to the doc. He upped me to 200 mg per week. I break it up into 2 shots per week because my levels drop fast.

200mg/week here.

I thought 100mgs every week would be a better option over the 200 every two weeks. Doc is pretty cool and has helped me a lot so I didn't want to argue my case. Technically I'm new to this game, lol. I may just do 100mgs EW and call it a day. I mean he'll never know.

300 mg per week but that's because my doctor needs a shower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought 100mgs every week would be a better option over the 200 every two weeks. Doc is pretty cool and has helped me a lot so I didn't want to argue my case. Technically I'm new to this game, lol. I may just do 100mgs EW and call it a day. I mean he'll never know.

I would definitely do that. Keep complaining about low T sides and make sure your blood work comes back really low. If he doesn't up the dosage then it's really time to find a better doctor.

Last edited:
200 per week split in two doses. I do my own since my doctor wanted 50mg a week with 200 test levels. Refused to go any higher.

200mg a week split in 2.
500 iu hcg twice per week
.25mg adex each injection day per week

Haven't gotten the adex perfect yet.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I highly recommend doing what world's for you though. Don't look at it and say "well everyone else takes 200".

Self prescribed TRT not for low T but for blast and cruise. I cruise on 200mg per week split up into 2 shots and .5 Adex 12 hours after each Pin. Took awhile to dial the AI dose in but everything feels great now.

I highly recommend doing what world's for you though. Don't look at it and say "well everyone else takes 200".

Exactly, when I started I just followed the cookie cutter protocol everyone says and was having issues with AI.. Had to figure out what's best for me. Everybody is very very different when it comes to drugs and how we react.

Yea, If you administer them yourself, you would be much better off splitting that 200/2wk into at leas 100 once a week or 50mg twice a week. This will keep you levels a little more consistent. The only way to find out how you are responding is by blood work in a few weeks, you may not need an AI.

Having worked side by side with several endos for years, I was able to see alot of feedback and various dosaging. I have seen guys getting 50mgs every 2 weeks...and as much as guys getting 400mgs every week. I worked with doctors that found far better blood plasma levels, when administering CYP more frequently, compared to the common assumption that 1x per week is best.

I will tell you that we saw 100mgs of Cyp E4d work the best for the majority of men 18-60 years old.

It tended to put the average user into a 700-1200 nano range, and was safe and effective.

Furthermore, we saw that 250iu-500iu of HCG 2x per week worked best in this same population.

So I run my numbers off what I saw to work optimally in the majority of male patients. This is exactly what I am prescribed now.

How far in advance do you guys lay off on blast before you go in for labs?

Having worked side by side with several endos for years, I was able to see alot of feedback and various dosaging. I have seen guys getting 50mgs every 2 weeks...and as much as guys getting 400mgs every week. I worked with doctors that found far better blood plasma levels, when administering CYP more frequently, compared to the common assumption that 1x per week is best.

I will tell you that we saw 100mgs of Cyp E4d work the best for the majority of men 18-60 years old.

It tended to put the average user into a 700-1200 nano range, and was safe and effective.

Furthermore, we saw that 250iu-500iu of HCG 2x per week worked best in this same population.

So I run my numbers off what I saw to work optimally in the majority of male patients. This is exactly what I am prescribed now.

Makes perfect sense. So, 175mg/wk divided into roughly 2 doses. Moderate HCG added as well. AI only provisionally?

I wonder if you got any insight into those docs who decided on much stingier dosing -- 100mg or even 50mg every 2 wks as you say. Are they aiming for 200-ish T levels, thinking that's safe and healthy? Are they afraid of creating a Hulk effect of roid rage, of losing their license? Do they have any real research or experience to back up their techniques?

Hey guys, new to the forum. My doctor started me on 200 mgs test c every two weeks. He won't give me a prescription so I have to go in to get the shot. Which is about an hour wait. I want to switch to once a week but would have to pay double for that. Plus 2 more hours of waiting a month. I am feeling great though for the most part. Total T was 194 when I had the first labs done. Thinking about looking elsewhere.

200/wk but I either run less on trt to avoid ai or I run more to cruise.

200 a week. 1000 iu hcg and a tad of an ai. Going to lower hcg and test to probably
160 test
500iu hcg
Maybe no ai.only blood test will tell. I've got really word blood test results. But if I drop the hcg my balls are gone in a week. ..
I guess I would try something safe, then bloods, adjust, bloods, adjust, bloods. Everyone is different. My test levels were around 200.
Right now I'm sitting at 600,but free test is slightly high. Estrogen slightly high.
IMO it takes a lot of time to dial in the perfect trt.I still haven't found mine. ..after 6 years. 5 years with a horrible doctor. I do everything myself now.

Get Shredded!

Makes perfect sense. So, 175mg/wk divided into roughly 2 doses. Moderate HCG added as well. AI only provisionally?

I wonder if you got any insight into those docs who decided on much stingier dosing -- 100mg or even 50mg every 2 wks as you say. Are they aiming for 200-ish T levels, thinking that's safe and healthy? Are they afraid of creating a Hulk effect of roid rage, of losing their license? Do they have any real research or experience to back up their techniques?

Bump. :D

Wesley, I'd love to get your thoughts on that. I'm still puzzled at the bad treatment that's so prevalent for TRT in mainstream medicine.

Hey guys, new to the forum. My doctor started me on 200 mgs test c every two weeks. He won't give me a prescription so I have to go in to get the shot. Which is about an hour wait. I want to switch to once a week but would have to pay double for that. Plus 2 more hours of waiting a month. I am feeling great though for the most part. Total T was 194 when I had the first labs done. Thinking about looking elsewhere.

Sounds like your doctor has a pretty good racket going on there. If it were me, I would go in and ask for all my documents (they will charge you because it seems like the type of place) and take it too an actual doctor. An actual doctor will write you a rx and insurance can pay.

Sounds like your doctor has a pretty good racket going on there. If it were me, I would go in and ask for all my documents (they will charge you because it seems like the type of place) and take it too an actual doctor. An actual doctor will write you a rx and insurance can pay.

I found a tele-medicine type place that advertises on another forum. I think they mail out what you will need every month or so. I sent an email so hopefully that is something I can do.
I have looked at the sponsors here and I think it would actually be cheaper to go through one of them and pay cash rather than use insurance at the doctor.

I have looked at the sponsors here and I think it would actually be cheaper to go through one of them and pay cash rather than use insurance at the doctor.

Unless you have good insurance, this is almost always the case. The major downside is legality, or lack thereof.

Unless you have good insurance, this is almost always the case. The major downside is legality, or lack thereof.

But the problem is finding a doctor that actually understands this subject. Here in NY its super hard and my insurance would cover it all they just dont want to help

But the problem is finding a doctor that actually understands this subject. Here in NY its super hard and my insurance would cover it all they just dont want to help
I'm in the same boat. I just left my endo.if you or anyone knows of a doctor in ny please share. We're in the stone age.

I'm in the same boat. I just left my endo.if you or anyone knows of a doctor in ny please share. We're in the stone age.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

id love to find out!

My Dr suggested 200mg test cyp once a week... which i totally didnt do. I was splitting it up twice weekly but recently switched to 80mg e3d for a total weekly dose of 186mg. Just playing with it before my next set of labs but honestly i feel good. 200mg split into two doses weekly or splits e3d at 80mgs both feel fine.

Just changed doctors, old one was too expensive. Going from 200mg T once a week, 500iu HCG twice a week, 50mg DHEA daily, no AI to 50mg T, 300iu HCG, .125 mg arimidex, all eod on same day and keeping DHEA at 50mg daily. We'll see how it goes

I should add that the changes are because of slightly elevated E on sensitive E test.

Back