• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Going to see the orthopedic surgeon today!

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive had labrum and ulnar surgery on my left shoulder/elbow. In th3 early 2000's. Actually had 2 surgeries on my left labrum. Within the last few months I've been having some issues with my left shoulder. Figured i would just deal with it. Recently it has progressed for the worse and forced me to seek professional help once again. Left shoulder definitely is not seated properly. What makes it worse is , it must be pressing on a nerve or something because there is a pinching feeling in my forearm/bicep. Along the brachiordialis. Extreme drop in strength and pain when bending the arm at the elbow for presses or curls . last night i was making kidney beans in a pot on the stove for my daughter. When lifting the pot and bending at the elbow to bring the pot closer to my face (just like eating from a spoon) I realized then i must get this taking care of asap. There was a strong pinching sensation and it was hard to hold the pot in this position for more than a minute or so. Anyway i just wanted to let everyone know what is Going on and why my log also isnt progressing.
Kind of depressing me. Never thought i would have to go through this shit again. Hopefully this is an easy fix with minimal downtime . I really cannot afford this to happen and be out if work for any length of time. Hoping the fixtures just come out and they can just put them back in place. Idk seems maybe that would be an easy solution and fix. (Hoping). Maybe not.. Idk im just guessing ..but this situation has been mentally weighing on me for some time and more so recently. It just seems like i can never catch a break.

Good luck brother ive been where youre at keep us update mace!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea just waiting to get off work. Thanks guys. I'm just totally disgusted.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Mace, I have had my labrum on the right shoulder repaired twice within 1 year 10 years back. Its a pain in the ass and ive had to adapt many things in life including lifting to keep it from getting messed up again. I understand your frustration as well as your pain.

Good luck

Mace, I have had my labrum on the right shoulder repaired twice within 1 year 10 years back. Its a pain in the ass and ive had to adapt many things in life including lifting to keep it from getting messed up again. I understand your frustration as well as your pain.

Good luck
Thanks rballdan. Yes I did also. The fixture come out a few months after the first surgery when driving. So had to go back for number 2. It took a long time to slowly be able to feel normal again . for Many years I was afraid to even hit th3 gym. So I did just those p90x style workouts. That I would Taylor for my own needs. I eventually grew the balls to get back in the gym but really had to adapt my workouts. Even though ive always had to go lighter on chest(cautious) and Pulldowns. It never really seemed to affect other areas. Just afraid if I would push the weight I would re-injure myself. Thanks for the support! crossing my fingers for now. Let see the prognosis. I just know I cannot stay like this. I need to be able to workout and be a part of this lifestyle.
Its in my blood .

Good luck man

Thanks for the support pumpchaser. Let's hope for the best prognosis!

Geeze buddy...

I hope you feel better man, and please keep us all updated, this aint good man...

and its just before season too.. :(

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry to hear about this Mace. To a certain extent I can relate due the hernia surgery I had to undergo two months ago. I would strongly suggest that you get an opinion from two different surgeons, with at least one opinion from a surgeon outside of the county that your last surgeon is from, since they're going to want to know what surgeon operated last, and they all tend to know each other and stick together. I'm not even sure what part of the shoulder that is. Does that have anything to do with your rotator cuff?

Good luck Mace.

Don't go with the cheapest surgeon eh? :) Most of us don't do any research on docs on see what their track records and experience are but it's pretty critical. I'm sure you're on top of it.

Can you incorporate GH or BPC-157 into the healing process?

Geeze buddy...

I hope you feel better man, and please keep us all updated, this aint good man...

and its just before season too.. :(

Thanks V. Im here. Gonna have some test and switch orthos. Should be in good hands. Will be working with surgeon for the ravens and orioles team physician.
So i will keep everyone updated. But until this is all set up im gonna do what i can do. :) carefully.

I get to see one in 6 months hopefully lol. Chronic masturbation sure does take its toll on the body.

I get to see one in 6 months hopefully lol. Chronic masturbation sure does take its toll on the body.

U have to ease up on the hand grip. Causes to many issues :)

Dang macE. Take it easy bro. Hoping everything turns out well. Keep us posted brother.
I will gonna log this whole ordeal. Maybe it can help someone down the line going through something similar. Also, will give me a chance(a positive spin) to run some products to see how they help me and recovery and pain. But I am not going anywhere. So don't feel to bad for me. Lol. Shit when I have to go out of work ill probable be on here 24/7 . :)

Thanks V. Im here. Gonna have some test and switch orthos. Should be in good hands. Will be working with surgeon for the ravens and orioles team physician.
So i will keep everyone updated. But until this is all set up im gonna do what i can do. :) carefully.

Sweet, awesome situation for you. If you're ok with it, post up some in-depth details of their diagnoses, reasoning behind treatments they go with, etc? I'm sure we could all learn a ton. Hope it goes smoothly.

Sweet, awesome situation for you. If you're ok with it, post up some in-depth details of their diagnoses, reasoning behind treatments they go with, etc? I'm sure we could all learn a ton. Hope it goes smoothly.
This is what im thinking.:) I will start documenting from first appointment and office visit. To every procedure. And testing.
Here is one I was told they would have to do again..
http://www.webmd.com/brain/electromyogram-emg-and-nerve-conduction-studies

Hey brother. Take care of yourself. You know as well as i do things like this never happen at a good time. I was out of work for 5 weeks. Let me tell you money goes quick when its not coming in. You'll get through this and come out the other side stronger. I have faith in you.

Get Shredded!
Hey brother. Take care of yourself. You know as well as i do things like this never happen at a good time. I was out of work for 5 weeks. Let me tell you money goes quick when its not coming in. You'll get through this and come out the other side stronger. I have faith in you.

Thanks machinist!

" appointment set for Monday" yahoo! Lets get this ball rolling.

Ok so appointment is at 11am. Waiting anxiously for the morning to get off work ,go home ,shower ,and head over and see what will be done today.

Hope all goes well brotha!

Thanks. Just waiting to get some needed test and hopefully can fixed up asap. Wondering more about the forearm /bicep. Hoping it is related and not a Seperate issue. We will find out soon enough.

Ok other than fucking up my sleep. Nothing was accomplished today. Must go back friday 9am. Didnt ha e all the papers from my previous surgeries and reports for pre-op ,operative,post-op. So a waste of time. Ugh.
Im slightly agitated and wanna start pinning and just hit the gym until its time to have the actual surgery. Frustrated.

Im on 11-7 this week . my sleep was all over the place today!

Ok paper work is filled out. Waiting to be seen.
Crossing my fingers . Forearm/bicep is becoming more severe. Update when done.

X-rays are done. Waiting to see the dr. I'm sure these will show nothing. Hoping they will do MRI today.

X-rays are done. Waiting to see the dr. I'm sure these will show nothing. Hoping they will do MRI today.

Ive always loved that "doctor i have severe muscle and ligament pain" well sonny were gonna have to xray that smdh.

Mri scheduled for monday! And physical therapy. ???

Back