• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Psl vision is the man

Debaddist

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Everyone.
I got my first order yesterday.
Looks wonderful

Vision is the man. Great help. And calming advice. Any question i had he was helpful.

Trust him.
And the site contact page is helpful too.
These people take care of the clients.

Thanks vision.

My man like I told you from day one have no worries... It's very simple to get worked up and be skeptical, but our long customer feedback tells a different story and it should give you a great reassurance that you made the proper decision...

I'm super excited that myself and my team was there for you and that we exceeded your expectations...

We're looking forward to seeing you again don't be a stranger and say hello to us...

Everyone.
I got my first order yesterday.
Looks wonderful

Vision is the man. Great help. And calming advice. Any question i had he was helpful.

Trust him.
And the site contact page is helpful too.
These people take care of the clients.

Thanks vision.

Thanks for your feedback, happy customers is our number one priority, if you ever have any questions or just fancy a chat give me a pm, I'd be happy to help! What's your cycle look like?

I got the go heavy get big stack. It was 2 vials of test e/test deca, 50 anadrol, hcg and aromasin. And a pct. I bought a vial of test e to add to it.

I got the go heavy get big stack. It was 2 vials of test e/test deca, 50 anadrol, hcg and aromasin. And a pct. I bought a vial of test e to add to it.
Let us know how you make out on the drol...

I just added drol at 25gs only for a week tho, I was looking a little flat from the tren..I had BP issues not long ago with the drol, but the dose I was on is a diff story.. 25mgs though really seemed to do the trick, little bit of belly going on!

- - - Updated - - -

Let us know how you make out on the drol...

I just added drol at 25gs only for a week tho, I was looking a little flat from the tren..I had BP issues not long ago with the drol, but the dose I was on is a diff story.. 25mgs though really seemed to do the trick, little bit of belly going on!

Back