• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Matt Ogus at my gym today

SoCalJC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It was fucking surreal. I'm on the mat rolling out my back with a foam roller. I literally had just came from the chiropractor. Tweaked my back deadlifting few weeks ago, haven't been the same. So I look up and this dude is jacked . Delts popping out, he's shoulder pressing 185 ish. I'm like wow he looks good. His buddy is taking pics of him, not with a cell phone but with a SLR. Ok, that's weird. The gym I go to has some fucking monsters and it's normal for big name guys to drop by to check it out. As I'm rolling away, the guy racks his weight and I realize that's Matt Ogus. WTF??? I recognize him instantly. He is built like a brick house for his frame. I start warming up on the smith machine doing seated presses and he's working out nearby. I can't help but say something to him. I get up after his set and introduce myself. I'm in awe of his delts. The things were boulders. Fuck he's big for 5'7" We talk for a few mins, he's cool AF. He's in town and wanted to check out the gym. I compliment him on his physique, and I thank him for his time. He didn't seem like a cocky fuck that comes across in his videos. Dude was super chill. Even in "off" season he looks great. He is really dialed in. Not as striated as his pics make him look, but definitely looks great. He was wearing his own clothing line of course, gymshark.

Funny thing was most of the dudes at the gym either didn't know who he was or didn't give 2 fucks.

Ive heard he's a really chill dude as well. He does sometimes give off a douche vibe but i think its just a bit of pride and honestly well deserved confidence from all the shit hes accomplished.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Fake nattys get 0 respect.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Lol. Probably isnt natty but i like to believe he just has good genetics, with lots of muscle on a small frame with low bf. Let me be leaf plz.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Hes sitting easily around 4 or 5% in his shoots. Highly doubt all he does is use animal pak and shredz

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

He just counts his macros really really good..

Dude definitely fucks around with Tren. The kid gets shredded as fuck, but regardless of his natty status, the guy pays his dues and puts in work... All respect for that... Honestly can't blame people for not wanting to publicly admit to committing felonies

Back