• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Has pharma

fitchica

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone have any actual feedback about their products? I see all the TDS and praise but I rarely see anyone discussing how good or bad their gear is.

Never had an issue. Test C, Primo, EQ.

The Gear was fine during my time of cycling it had no issues. Looking forward to starting back after up back heals.

Some of their deals are tempting, but I don't like the way they want to be a sycophantic fan-boy to get said deals. Just bugs me.

But maybe I'm missing out.

What ever happened to H.as?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s good I have used before. I actually have some of his Dbol and was wondering if anyone’s used before. He didn’t go private he got out the game all together.

I had, and still have a selection of their gear. I never had an issue in any way. Personally, I wish they were still around

Been down this road..
They...from what I was told... didn't pay their does
They where here for yrs...wish they'd come back
No complaints from my end....solid

IML Gear Cream!
He’s good I have used before. I actually have some of his Dbol and was wondering if anyone’s used before. He didn’t go private he got out the game all together.

The dbol is good.
Shit man the biggest I've ever been was running the has test/deca/mast + dbol.
I wish they would come back.

ordered some Parablon 150mg from them a while back for a crazy good price. for what its worth i sent a blind sample out to Jano for testing and it came back at 126mg Tren Hex. I wish I stocked up at the time.

I love all of there prices and products. I was out the game for a minute and when I can back they were gone without any explanation.

I love all of there prices and products. I was out the game for a minute and when I can back they were gone without any explanation.

I’d be willing to bet you would be more than satisfied with us at PSL!! If you have any questions shoot me a pm

I second that !!!! I was the biggest I had ever been when I was on ther shit!! Fukin throwin the weights around. I never bought anywhere else. Great deals good service. I wish he was still around too!!! There blends Wer the shit

If anyone is interested in H-as lmk I have some stuff laying around that’s collecting dust. I might trade since selling is prohibited.

Back