• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Liquid Cardarine

Skyman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone have experience with brewing liquid cardsrine. Do I need to ad peg300 or just warm grain alcohol and mix.

Skyman

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Just made some up with ever clear at 20 mg per ml. Had to warm alcohol a bit to get into solution but it has held no problem. No peg needed.

Does anyone have experience with brewing liquid cardsrine. Do I need to ad peg300 or just warm grain alcohol and mix.

Skyman

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.

That quote, where did I hear that before? Reference to aviation not skydiving correct?

Yeah I've tried it two or three days now. Just mix it with some juice and you don't taste it. I got it off of eBay. Someone on reddit recommended the guy. It looks just like when I've gotten it elsewhere and my fasting blood glucose was 75 this morning so I think it's working. I probably won't get blood work on this though, I just had some done and I live in New York I do wonder about cholesterol and liver function though both are supposed to improve. My brother had his cholesterol numbers improve drastically on GW.

Yeah I've tried it two or three days now. Just mix it with some juice and you don't taste it. I got it off of eBay. Someone on reddit recommended the guy. It looks just like when I've gotten it elsewhere and my fasting blood glucose was 75 this morning so I think it's working. I probably won't get blood work on this though, I just had some done and I live in New York I do wonder about cholesterol and liver function though both are supposed to improve. My brother had his cholesterol numbers improve drastically on GW.

I'm taking 5mg gw a day to hopefully improve my lipids. Also red yeast rice, niacin, coq10 and omegas. Ldl always in range, crush my hdl with orals.

Back