• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

conspiracies?

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
people believe the government is so good they can pull off 9/11 or chemtrails or the government is collecting all our data, emails and calls, but trumps has some sources that he was wiretapped by obama and liberals are on a full on witch hunt, government can spy on everyone in the whole world but obama didnt spy on trump. just saying

I have no doubt 911 was setup

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

The NSA does monitor Trump because they monitor EVERYONE. Dude is dead on.

Since we're talking conspiracy theories can someone confirm that Kennedy was killed for taking on the fed?

Question is, how long will Trump last?

the NSA has a floor in all the AT&T buildings in major costal cities...this is where all the fiber optic cables under the oceans run from Europe, Middle East, Asia and every place in the world to the US...they use "key" words to signal what comms to listen to fully...

I'm a Trump guy but this bill the house and the senate passed allowing all cell providers to access "ALL" of your data, browsing activity and personal data is fucking bullshit....the reason for the bill is to help drive advertising revenue for the already greedy and filthy rich cell providers...lol..ok..what it really does is free up the NSA to access all your data if you dont protect your device to a high degree.....

A)block all pop ups requesting access to your browsing activity
B)get a paid high quality VPN(Tor has been cracked ..so dont use it)
c)get a high grade encryption app for all out going comms
D)disable Cloud, Google Hangouts, Whatsapp,Tinder,Pintrest or FB messanger and any app that shares data to include Zap or apps that allow someone in range to tap into your device
E)disable location/GPS..dont use mapping apps
F)use ONLY end to end encrypted emails and message apps that require a password to open on both ends
G)lastly..if your car has a GPS tracking device and you use bluetooth....86 the GPS tracking and/or bluetooth

and after all that your still only 50% safe.....

Trumps will last 8 years.....maybe a new hair style will come around...but thats it.....

100 percent, watch Loose Change people! It's on YouTube
you guys still believe the government with all its hacks and leaks pulled of 9/11, their would be something leaked by now

Just watch snowden. It's pretty obvious our government really doesnt give a shit about our privacy. Though, I do believe they were doing it for thr greater good at first...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

you guys still believe the government with all its hacks and leaks pulled of 9/11, their would be something leaked by now

There's a part in the movie Shooter where he goes to Tennessee to talk to some guy.

The guy say "the fellas that killed Kennedy was dead within a few hours. Their buried out in blah blah blah. That's how a conspiracy works". "Still got the shovel".

No doubt 9/11 was a setup.

There's a part in the movie Shooter where he goes to Tennessee to talk to some guy.

The guy say "the fellas that killed Kennedy was dead within a few hours. Their buried out in blah blah blah. That's how a conspiracy works". "Still got the shovel".

No doubt 9/11 was a setup.

Damn you too? So what's the deal with you guys, what reason did they have to do such a thing?

Sometimes it's best to hide something in plain sight. 9/11 without a doubt was inside job. Look at building 7

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Damn you too? So what's the deal with you guys, what reason did they have to do such a thing?

Control. Keep you scared. Have you give up Liberty's in the name of "safety".

You're are more controlled now than ever before.

100 percent, watch Loose Change people! It's on YouTube
watched it last night on kodi".... A lot of questions make you wonder... Anyone with common sense would think it was an inside job

Get Shredded!
who here was actually at ground zero within ...oh..I'll even give you 72 hrs after the fact ...raise your hand *raises hand*

who here uhh...has even spent more than a lay over walking around nyc ...raise your hand *nods to above raised hand*

who here has taken a statics, dynamics or materials engineering course....raise your hand *still nodding up to above*

I'll feed into the kennedy assassination thing tho...I vote for the CIA

what kills me about the 9/11 conspiracies is literally hundreds of engineers of different disciplines have poured over the data... did the government buy them all off? some for insurance, some for fema (ya those could be arguably bought off), some to study material failures, some to study aviation failures, some are fire engineers, some just for fucking sport...I mean cmon

cmon- really

what kills me about the 9/11 conspiracies is literally hundreds of engineers of different disciplines have poured over the data... did the government buy them all off? some for insurance, some for fema (ya those could be arguably bought off), some to study material failures, some to study aviation failures, some are fire engineers, some just for fucking sport...I mean cmon

cmon- really

Maybe you need to widen your search.. Because there is also hundreds of top engineers saying the exact opposite....

All the conspiracy nuts said no plane wreckage was found at the pentagon and blah blah blah.

FBI released images again a few days ago and now the conspiracy nuts are scrambling to make up more BS

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/04/fbi_releases_images_showing_pe.html

all the photos show what other show that have Been available for a decade or more.... Conspiracy theorists want to know where the 2.. Not 1 but 2.. 6 ton titanium engines went... No sign of them hitting the building and no sign of them after the fact.... If you look at other Boeing crashes around the world you will a mass of plane parts.. And mass of bodies and blood and sure hell the planes engines... You find or see NONE of that in those pics....just a few little pieces of the plane... Seems like someone could have easily planted them there...

So planes didn't fly into the Twin Towers? WTF. Are y'all serious right now?

Back