• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Another New Member

MIchael_79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello All, I am Michael, and after three years of recovery, I'm finally back in the Gym!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome....

Welcome Aboard

Thanks again!
As stated before, ive been out of the gym for about three years. I've been working out at home, and doing cardio for about 5 weeks to make sure i would adhere to a program, before I got any supliments.

I've been taking a few suppliments now for about 4 weeks and really like how they help. I joined the forum because there are questions that my friend can't answer.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks again!
As stated before, ive been out of the gym for about three years. I've been working out at home, and doing cardio for about 5 weeks to make sure i would adhere to a program, before I got any supliments.

I've been taking a few suppliments now for about 4 weeks and really like how they help. I joined the forum because there are questions that my friend can't answer.

You will find everything you need here. Feels good to be back at it doesn't it? Test alone makes a hell of a difference.

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to ASF. Please take ths time to read the rules.
This is a great place to be. Many extremely knowledgeable vets here.

Thank you for the "welcomes"

Im in dire need of a quality egg based protien. Any recomendations? Whey, being dairy based is a bit tough for me.

I do try to keep my protiens coming from food as much as possible, but with my job, quality food gets hard to come by, being that i'm on the road so much. So i like to bring shakes with me.

Thank you,
Yeah it was hard watching my body deteriorate for about three years after getting run over by an F-150 LOL.

I went from being a hundred eighty four pounds, and benching a little over 300, to being 230lbs. And barely able to do 10 pushups

So I just ran out of test, been trying to get more for a week now. Alphapharm. Biz. Turned out to be a total scam luckily I got all my money stopped at the bank

Looks like I'll be doing post Cycle Therapy a little early LOL

Get Shredded!
Glad you didnt suffer a complete loss. Plenty of good sources on the forum.

Im looking a to forum sponsors now. But moneygram? I wish i could just pay with a c.c.

Back