• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New member here

Streetbob22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello
New member here. My name is Tyler and this year I've got back into the gym and starting to really enjoy it again. Working out 5 mornings a week. Turn 31 this month and don't want to have a dad bod throughout my 30s lol
I'm looking forward to all the information and advise on here. I've lurked the board for a while and wanting to do my second cycle sometime this spring or summer. My first cycle was a few years back in my 20s it was a 12 week Test cyp and Deca cycle with NO pct. I had zero knowledge and was a complete idiot about it but you don't know what you don't know. My next one will be done right. Probabaly for my first one back will be Test only and a pct and take it from there.
But anyways glad to join you guys and looking forward to being in the community. Thanks in advance

Good morning and welcome. As a noob who has yet to try my first cycle, I would be interested in hearing more about your story if you ever feel like writing it up. Might be educational. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome Aboard!

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to ASF. Youve come to the right place. Many knowledgeable people willing to help make sure you do things the right way. Please read the rules. Hope to see you around.

Back