• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GH Serum Testing Applications

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We are offering 2 vials of HGH and $150 store credit in exchange for GH serum protocol - 10IU to be pinned IM and blood to be drawn 3h to 3h 20 min after injection.

The bloodwork itself will set you back about $52 via PrivateMDlabs and also give you a chance to get other markers checked.

The next stage will be IGF-1 testing, it will start once GH serum results are in. Those who would like to participate in IGF-1 testing are advised to get IGF-1 baseline tested on this occasion so it's there as a reference and testing can be started without any delays.
For IGF-1 I was thinking 1 kit of HGH for the run and additional $200 store credit to be awarded upon result submission.

Entry Requirements:
Minimum 6 months on the forum
Minimum 200 posts

If you meet the above requirements and would like to participate please reply to this thread and submit the following info:

1. Sex (M/F)
2. Sex (X times a week)
3. Age
4. Height
5. Weight
6. Body fat %
7. HGH use ( none / currently using / used in the past)
8. Previous 10IU GH Serum protocol experience (Y / N)

Please Copy, Paste and Answer rather than
4ft9, 183lbs, 43 year old gnome

Last edited:
We need some serious, to the T work done guys. Help us help you!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hmmm, getting standard bloods done in 3 weeks already I could throw this in with the other panel... is 3ish weeks from this point today to late for you all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sign me up there sir

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hmmm, getting standard bloods done in 3 weeks already I could throw this in with the other panel... is 3ish weeks from this point today to late for you all?

This will depend on other candidates, copy, paste and fill the form and your application shall be taken into consideration.

Sign me up there sir

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Sorry you aren't tall enough to ride this ride.

1. Male
2. 3-4
3. 27
4. 5'10
5. 229
6. 13%
7. Used in the past (several months 2-3iu's per day)
8. No previous HGH/IGF-1 testing

I just did this from another forum. Don't have the post requirement but been around for years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just did this from another forum. Don't have the post requirement but been around for years.

I actually came to conclusion that number of posts isn't all that important especially if members have a good rep. Also as I recall you were one of auction winners a while ago?
By any means please feel free to join the party.

I actually came to conclusion that number of posts isn't all that important especially if members have a good rep. Also as I recall you were one of auction winners a while ago?
By any means please feel free to join the party.

Yeah...been a bit since I won. All(partial)natty was getting greedy (haha) but I think I won about a year or so ago. Let me know if you need help.

Haha sorry about that . Don't worry I'm even more stocked up and have plenty of credit. So I'll be staying out from now on.

Shocking, have you checked in to the ASF bargain gear rehab program?
There are very attractive discounts available to those who complete the 12 step program.

IML Gear Cream!
Update regarding IGF-1 testing

The next stage will be IGF-1 testing, it will start once GH serum results are in. Those who would like to participate in IGF-1 testing are advised to get IGF-1 baseline tested on this occasion so it's there as a reference and testing can be started without any delays.
For IGF-1 I was thinking 1 kit of HGH for the run and additional $200 store credit to be received once results are submitted.

For IGF-1 I was thinking 1 kit of HGH for the run and additional $200 store credit to be received once results are submitted.

What is the average cost for a IGF-1 panel?

how long are you wanting people to be "on" before pulling IGF numbers? I usuallly run a minimum of 5iu daily.

What is the average cost for a IGF-1 panel?

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/insulin-like-growth-factor-testing.php
$72.49 is the full price.
15% off discount codes are often available.

how long are you wanting people to be "on" before pulling IGF numbers? I usuallly run a minimum of 5iu daily.
If 1 kit is sent then it will either be 30 days at 3.33IU or 20 days at 5IU for the purpose of IGF-1 testing.

I would love to be in on this if possible. I only have 121 posts though..... but I am currently testing the pharmatropin kits for igf1 and have my baseline already posted in the forum, so I'm already more than half done on that part, about 2 weeks left before my next test. I can throw in the gh serum test that day easily. And since I am already ahead I can throw in a test after month 2 as well. I will be going 6 months and I can throw the igf1 test in along the way if needed.

1. Male
2. 3-4
3. 35
4. 5'11
5. 185
6. 18-19%
7. Used in the past and currently using pharmatropin at 4iu ed
8. Tested multiple brands on this board and am currently testing pharmatropin for igf-1 score after 1 month of 4iu per day. Also have my igf1 score from previous hgh run that included test and deca.

Last edited:
I would love to be in on this if possible. I only have 121 posts though..... but I am currently testing the pharmatropin kits for igf1 and have my baseline already posted in the forum, so I'm already more than half done on that part, about 2 weeks left before my next test. I can throw in the gh serum test that day easily. And since I am already ahead I can throw in a test after month 2 as well...
I will certainly be in touch.

Last edited:
These kits are the real deal fellas, get some!

1. Sex - Male
2. Sex - 4 times, never enough
3. Age - 36
4. Height - 6'1"
5. Weight - 245
6. Body fat % - 18-19%
7. HGH use - none
8. Previous 10IU GH Serum protocol experience - N

Get Shredded!
1. Sex (M/F)
Male

2. Sex (X times a week)

10-15

3. Age

4. Height

6'1

5. Weight

6. Body fat %

14% at last hydrostatic weigh in (february)

45 days of Nuptropin at 4ius a day. Just switched to Puretropin at 5ius a day so going on 47 days of HGH

Yes. 10ius of Puretropin GH Serum test performed yesterday PLUS IGF-1 test to see where I stand on 4ius of Nuptropin after almost 7 weeks.

1. Sex (M/F)
Male

2. Sex (X times a week)
Depends on wife, usually 2X week

3. Age

4. Height
5'10

5. Weight

6. Body fat %
Probably right now around 15% maybe higher?

Not currently using, have used in the past. Somatropin Canadian Peptides, Greys, Eurotropin, Jintropins.

Yes, did serum test on Eurotropins scored in the mid to low 20's if I remember correctly. I've also done an IGF level testing for the Jintropins, scored 495 on 6ius a day (I think I remember that correctly. )

Last edited:
1. Sex (M/F) male
2. Sex (X times a week) 5
3. Age 37
4. Height 6ft
5. Weight 210
6. Body fat % 12%
7. HGH use ( none / currently using / used in the past) just came off
8. Previous 10IU GH Serum protocol experience (Y / N) yes on GH serum and igf1 protocol.
Have pulled labs on both. Can also do baselines.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1. Sex (M/F)
Male

2. Sex (X times a week)
4-5

3. Age

4. Height
6'1"

5. Weight
210lbs

6. Body fat %

None, used mk677 for 3months. I have been off mk677 for 2 weeks

No

Yea I pull my application out and vote chad as well he's already set up well for this

Yea I pull my application out and vote chad as well he's already set up well for this

Doesnt Dannie need more than 1 tester .

If not , yes... give it to Chad.

Back