• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

RACISM :coffee:

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Discuss.?? Keep it 💯

With what our society has and is becoming., where do you stand.??
Personally I have never been racist., i definately have my dislikes for certain characteristics of people and thier actions but nutn to do with thier color., race., gender., etc...etc.. my racism is basically :

Child Molesters
Thieves
Scammers/Shady people
Narc's
Rapists (excluding those who take it to their neighbor's dog 8wks deep into a Gram a week Tren run)
ILLEGAL Immigrants (Sorry folks OUR PEOPLE fight/fought for the rights we have in America., NOT YOU)
Bullies (Not cuz i been bullied., but i have a very close friend of 30+ yrs. whose son is no longer with us after suicide from being bullied)

Pretty much about it., just curious as to others opinions due to all the events that happen/happened dating back to Zimmerman shooting of Trayvon Martin and many other incidents since that make it seem like racism has and is turning us Americans against eachother AGAIN.?? Your thoughts and or opinions.?? History repeats itself., is our country heading in that direction again due to racism.??

Last edited:
hate everyone equally, fuck it

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Discuss.?? Keep it

With what our society has and is becoming., where do you stand.??
Personally I have never been racist., i definately have my dislikes for certain characteristics of people and thier actions but nutn to do with thier color., race., gender., etc...etc.. my racism is basically :

Child Molesters
Thieves
Scammers/Shady people
Narc's
Rapists (excluding those who take it to their neighbor's dog 8wks deep into a Gram a week Tren run)
ILLEGAL Immigrants (Sorry folks OUR PEOPLE fight/fought for the rights we have in America., NOT YOU)
Bullies (Not cuz i been bullied., but i have a very close friend of 30+ yrs. whose son is no longer with us after suicide from being bullied)

Pretty much about it., just curious as to others opinions due to all the events that happen/happened dating back to Zimmerman shooting of Trayvon Martin and many other incidents since that make it seem like racism has and is turning us Americans against eachother AGAIN.?? Your thoughts and or opinions.?? History repeats itself., is our country heading in that direction again due to racism.??

That's not racism. You're not discriminating against a race.

I'm not racist. I have friends of every race I can think of. Though there are groups that I don't care for but it has nothing to do with their race but instead their culture. I have friends of that race but they were born and raised here in America and live like your typical American.

That's not racism. You're not discriminating against a race.
Kinda my point brotha., unless ILLEGAL immigrants were tossed in that category(but even those arent limited to one race). Mine are more just dislikes of characteristics and peoples actions. I never been racist., i think most if not all racism depends on one's environment they're raised in and how it effects them as well as by whom they're raised. I just never been racist and I'm kinda trying to understand it., maybe it's cuz I really don't care what other people are doing as long as it doesn't effect me or that I have good friends that have great characteristics and personalities and many are of color., different gender., different ethnicity., etc.. Just trying to figure it out., maybe from some people who are racist.?? Seems like a daily topic anymore in the news and stuff.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm not racist. I have friends of every race I can think of. Though there are groups that I don't care for but it has nothing to do with their race but instead their culture. I have friends of that race but they were born and raised here in America and live like your typical American.
TOTALLY AGREE ^^^^^^^ ...PERFECT description of my feelings as well. I should have kept reading before I commented back..lol.

That's a pretty crazy number for Mexico and South America combined. I was going to say how do you feel about all the other illegal immigrants but googled first..

Country of originRaw numberPercent of totalPercent change 2000 to 2009
Mexico6,650,00062%+42%
El Salvador530,0005%+25%
Guatemala480,0004%+65%
Honduras320,0003%+95%
Philippines270,0002%+33%
India200,0002%+64%
Korea200,0002%+14%
Ecuador170,0002%+55%
Brazil150,0001%+49%
China120,0001%−37%
Other1,650,00015%−17%

I personally consider myself a separatist . I chose to associate with my own race . Over the years I have just seen to many times areas turned to crap because instead of assimilating people move to the white(r) areas and end up turnining it into what they ran from. I have a huge issue with "minotiy contracts" and Terms like gentrification infuriate me . Busing is fucking rediculous and only turns good schools to shitty ones . I mean if your race is so great turn your areas into havens . I have no white guilt , fuck you , I work for mine you work for yours .

Kinda my point brotha., unless ILLEGAL immigrants were tossed in that category(but even those arent limited to one race). Mine are more just dislikes of characteristics and peoples actions. I never been racist., i think most if not all racism depends on one's environment they're raised in and how it effects them as well as by whom they're raised. I just never been racist and I'm kinda trying to understand it., maybe it's cuz I really don't care what other people are doing as long as it doesn't effect me or that I have good friends that have great characteristics and personalities and many are of color., different gender., different ethnicity., etc.. Just trying to figure it out., maybe from some people who are racist.?? Seems like a daily topic anymore in the news and stuff.

I feel the same way you guys do on the issue, you make a good point tho it all comes down to a persons characteristics and actions which have nothing to do with race as much as it has to do with the choices people make in life

It is a hot topic in the news, the media exploits these situations every chance they get because they're pushing an agenda, that's not journalism that's trash, and people eat it up everyday and it just creates more tension between races, but it's not all their fault, people have to take responsibility for their own actions, which never happens

Let's s be honest here, racism in 2017 America is confined to black and white, the media demonizes cops and white people as if they're the reason black people are being "held back" in this country when in reality it's they're own actions and choices in life are what's really holding them back, it's no ones fault but their own, the same holds true for anyone in this country but unfortunately you only ever hear one side of the story

Think about it man, how far should you expect to get in life when you're claiming that your "culture" is guns, drugs, violence and gangs, that's a sure fire way to end up shot or in jail, people in this country don't want to deal with this bullshit, so is it supposed to be their fault for looking down on people who choose to live their life this way? Are they racist because they don't want to be shot or robbed by some thug?? It all comes down to people making better choices in life, that's the only way this problem will ever be solved

A big part of the problem is if I'm white, this post is racist, if I'm black, then I'm not a real black person and I'm not from the hood, I'm just an Uncle Tom, smart logic right? Heaven forbid people try to do better for themselves

Cards are stacked against minorities for many reasons, not all Is the government or societies fault but they do play a big role in how things play out. ghettos are full of drugs put there by the govt, jobs are created and kept by locking these minor drug offenders up and it's a vicious cycle, these ppl are on welfare, the media tells them they need to have $200 pair of sneakers or they get picked on or bullied, selling drugs seems like the only way to make some money. I fell for that trap so I know it's real, and it's not just minorities, it's the poor. Socioeconomics play a bigger role than race I believe but race still plays a significant role in stuff, think I'm full of shit? your a business owner. Tyrone puts in an app in his street clothes, and Ryan puts in an app in his street clothes. who are you hiring? lol

IML Gear Cream!
idk- immigration is a touchy issue for me--
Im part immigrant descent and part native

also.. friend of mine is here legally and he's on his fourteenth year and just now getting citizenship and not for a lack of trying ..its just that complex
the foreman on my house rebuild - turned out he had been here illegally since he was four- was in his late 30's- ss#, paid taxes, hard worker..never in trouble, his parents just biffed up his paperwork. He didnt find out until he was getting his passport for his honeymoon. what do you do? toss out the guy that's in skilled labor and paid into the system his whole life because his parents fucked up his paperwork when he was 4?
he was from chile

Cards are stacked against minorities for many reasons, not all Is the government or societies fault but they do play a big role in how things play out. ghettos are full of drugs put there by the govt, jobs are created and kept by locking these minor drug offenders up and it's a vicious cycle, these ppl are on welfare, the media tells them they need to have $200 pair of sneakers or they get picked on or bullied, selling drugs seems like the only way to make some money. I fell for that trap so I know it's real, and it's not just minorities, it's the poor. Socioeconomics play a bigger role than race I believe but race still plays a significant role in stuff, think I'm full of shit? your a business owner. Tyrone puts in an app in his street clothes, and Ryan puts in an app in his street clothes. who are you hiring? lol

The point I'm trying to make is it's not the business owners fault, he's just trying to do what's best for business like anyone else would, there's a reason he'd pick Ryan over Tyrone and that's the real problem, and it's not because the business owner is racist

also.. friend of mine is here legally and he's on his fourteenth year and just now getting citizenship and not for a lack of trying ..its just that complex
the foreman on my house rebuild - turned out he had been here illegally since he was four- was in his late 30's- ss#, paid taxes, hard worker..never in trouble, his parents just biffed up his paperwork. He didnt find out until he was getting his passport for his honeymoon. what do you do? toss out the guy that's in skilled labor and paid into the system his whole life because his parents fucked up his paperwork when he was 4?
he was from chile

Guys like him aren't even a percent of the equation, there's no point even using him as an argument, the majority are crossing illegally and outright breaking the law, they don't have ss#'s don't pay taxes get welfare benefits, that's the real problem and don't forget the murders. Those guys will never be punished

"Racism" of 2017 is an absolute joke. It's a term thrown around to silence people. If you disagree with a black man on any topic you are labeled a racist.

Apparently no matter if you beat up a stranger for the single reason was them being black or you disagreed with political policy of the last president, you are a racist.

And remember it's somehow not racist for blacks to publicly rant about how much they hate whites. Literally saying they hate people whom they've never met simply because they're white is not racist and is infact encouraged.

the media is turning non racist topics into racism. A criminal gets shot mexican, white, no one cares, black guy shot by white cop and the media knows its instant ratings.
jobs are being sent to mexico because they work for cheap, not because GM wants to pass saving onto the consumer. they take a job from a guy making 30 an hour and give it to a guy for 3 dollars an hour. how is it that this practice is not racist. instead they focus on the people screaming about losing their jobs. its all a huge deflection away from whats really going on.

the media is turning non racist topics into racism. A criminal gets shot mexican, white, no one cares, black guy shot by white cop and the media knows its instant ratings.
jobs are being sent to mexico because they work for cheap, not because GM wants to pass saving onto the consumer. they take a job from a guy making 30 an hour and give it to a guy for 3 dollars an hour. how is it that this practice is not racist. instead they focus on the people screaming about losing their jobs. its all a huge deflection away from whats really going on.

I agree with this

on the other hand
tbh when I ran the roofing company satellite office we hired mexicans for roofing because they worked for a little less, they were cleaner and they could do a roof in a third of the time it took a white crew to get it done- one had his ducks in a row and had the necessary paperwork and thats all we gave a shit about
he was also easy to deal with with call backs- and they were one of the only crews in the area that actually followed osha harness regulations. our customers loved them.

different company that did my house

my entire roof on my house was subcontracted out to chileans - a 15 passenger van full of them - they did 20sq in a day and a half in light rain- stripped two layers and re-roofed the whole thing including a small patch in underlayment where a chimney was removed
they did leave a spec of anything anywhere on the property aside from orange peels (they must have brought two cases) - the roof is 6 yrs old and we've never had a problem with it. the brazillians that did my floors, different story-but the white guy that owned the flooring company was cutting corners, ditto for the mexicans that originally started the sheet rock and were fired (I was pissed because an old italian guy was supposed to do it and the guy did exceptional work)

when the ex and I ran a small construction company we had nothing but local white guys and getting them to put in a full days work was a fucking nitemare-osha calling, dead beat assholes biggest bunch of whiny tools- lot of customer complaints about not being able to stay on schedule and their loud mouths and general bad manners

Im pretty conflicted about the whole thing

actual racism

uhm...ya.sorta from me

I dont like driving through the ghetto, not gonna lie- this is mainly a black neighborhood
and I hate and I mean absolutely despise white trash, I will actually go out of my way to make as many offensive loud white trash comments as I can if the need arises
I understand enough spanish so that Im annoyed if someone is being derogatory in some way to someone or something in spanish

I agree with this

on the other hand
tbh when I ran the roofing company satellite office we hired mexicans for roofing because they worked for a little less, they were cleaner and they could do a roof in a third of the time it took a white crew to get it done- one had his ducks in a row and had the necessary paperwork and thats all we gave a shit about
he was also easy to deal with with call backs- and they were one of the only crews in the area that actually followed osha harness regulations. our customers loved them.

my entire roof on my house was subcontracted out to chileans - a 15 passenger van full of them - they did 20sq in a day and a half in light rain- stripped two layers and re-roofed the whole thing including a small patch in underlayment where a chimney was removed
they did leave a spec of anything anywhere on the property aside from orange peels (they must have brought two cases) - the roof is 6 yrs old and we've never had a problem with it. the brazillians that did my floors, different story-but the white guy that owned the flooring company was cutting corners, ditto for the mexicans that originally started the sheet rock and were fired (I was pissed because an old italian guy was supposed to do it and the guy did exceptional work)

when the ex and I ran a small construction company we had nothing but local white guys and getting them to put in a full days work was a fucking nitemare-osha calling, dead beat assholes biggest bunch of whiny tools- lot of customer complaints about not being able to stay on schedule and their loud mouths and general bad manners

I expirienced the same exact thing in aviation, we had some really good mexican workers here on papers, and the white guys are not that reliable, but thats because the really capable white guys are making tons of money in other companies and would never work for mexican wages. so really you arent willing to pay what the job is worth and that why you got to deal with the bottom of the barrel

exactly- its about profit margins
my only disagreement is I haven't found the majority of the immigrant works to be bottom of the barrel

my favorite tech professor (all thing manufacturing and engineering software) is a good example of this- he demands a lot but hes an amazing professor- he's indian

Get Shredded!
The point I'm trying to make is it's not the business owners fault, he's just trying to do what's best for business like anyone else would, there's a reason he'd pick Ryan over Tyrone and that's the real problem, and it's not because the business owner is racist
I agree, I didn't say it's racist, I just said the cards are stacked against them, and used that as an example, and why ppl turn to crime because of it, are stereotypes racist? Maybe, but alot of it has to do with ppls personal experiences, For example Sheriv had good and bad experiences with illegal immigrants from a business stand point, but seems mostly good, Tyrone is lazy and probably gonna steal, I see someone brung up the Kaepernick thing, ur gonna tell me he's not worth even a backup job as a qb? I play fantasy football lol he's a starting qb in the league. the jets just signed 14 year journeyman over Kaepernick, asinine move imo, I wish my team took em, he'd be a backup that can win games, and that's what it's SUPPOSED to be about. Yea him not standing is offensive to some, but ppl are STILL talking about it and probably partially contributed to this post being made, so what he did worked and is still working.

most mexs work hard for less and one guy in particular looked busy as hell, we both made about the same amount but I worked circles around him so it always looked like I was sitting on my ass when the whole time I was waiting for him to finish so I could continue. one day it was really hot out and so I went into the office to chill in the air conditioning and the office people were all saying its fucked up that I'm leaving andreas out there working in the heat, and I said no, its fucked up that andreas is working so slow that I'm standing out their in the heat waiting on him to finish, I did 100% of my task and 50% of his yet he is still working on the left engine and the right engine cowling is closed. I worked with another mex, and everyone said that guy busts his ass, but in reality he only worked physically hard but did not have the brain power to comprehend half of what he did. so one night without a white guy working with him he forgot a wheel spacer and the aircraft landed and the landing gear caught on fire. but guess what, guy got fired and within months did the same exact thing again on another aircraft cause it was 2 mexicans changing a wheel. Its not how fast you work or how cheap you work if you dont do it right your costing everyone around you. driving wages down and costing companies money fixing fuck ups. here is an article of the second incedent I'm talking about

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Van-Nuys-Airport-114825689.html

yeah- the mexicans hired to do my drywall were absolutely slow as fuck and terrible at taping, polite and neat but just bad work

the company wound up giving me back 18k for my drywall because it was either work on fixing it or slowly replacing - or put the project back another couple months
it was already delayed as hell when the first (white) project manager fucked the job all up

I got back 10k on my bathrooms too because there were supposed to be custom shower pans and doors- the (white) project manager put in stock crap over my objections and contract

ironically I wound up being my own project manager on the whole thing in conjunction with my Chilean (with a bronx accent) foreman

whats funnier about the whole thing is the owner of the construction company really wanted to pat himself on the back over my kitchen- that I designed/drafted, found and purchased and physically installed myself with my ex husbands help
p.s. thank home depot for your veterans discount- 10% off is awesome when you're buying 18k in cabinets

he was from chile

There's certainly exceptions. Which is why I was going to play devils advocate.. After all our country is founded and built by immigrants. Then I googled the illegals and which regions they are primarily from lol. I thought other nationalities like Irish etc.. would have at least made the list.

I agree with this
on the other hand

I agree.

Also, messicans don't fry on top of those roofs like their white counterparts. Need fewer breaks etc..

Where's bigmoe when I need confirmation :coffee:

Snowflakes-smh

Attachments

• 6b1f30bfd2942e39705829b8adc83a1f.jpg
    6b1f30bfd2942e39705829b8adc83a1f.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 29
Snowflakes-smh
I think Trump has the opportunity to do alot of good, I'm sick of ppl constantly posting everything negative trump related, they wanna see him fail so bad it's sickening, seems like they have no life, I had to delete a few of these whiney fuckers cuz literally every other post is anti trump.

Then when you call them out they claim Obama was treated the same way, I Don't remember that at all, or maybe every single FB post wasn't about Obama so I didn't notice

I'd love to know when it started being un-American to hold government accountable

Yea well obamacare is an obamanation, screwed alot of working ppl

Back