• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just placed my second DG order ever ;) SUPER EXCITED

jtnun

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've used quite a few labs but I'm super happy to be back and placing a relatively large order with DG. Has anyone else noticed that the BTC conversion during checkout is a little off? It wanted me to pay about 20 dollars over the calculated amt but I ended up paying a little over the calculated total anyway just because it's only a few dollars anyway. Happy to do it because the quality and service is there. Trying t3 for the first time ever and hoping to stay large and maybe get a little bigger dieting into the summer :)) Thanks guys!!

Welcome to the Team :winkfinger:

I've never used Bitcoin, as the conversions don't make sure to me. I don't see the point in losing money in the conversion, why would I want something like cost $50 and then have to spend $75 to get it?

Then again, like I said, I've never used bitcoin, just from what my 5 minutes of looking into it I found.

DG is my go to and couldn't be happier with their service.

noticed the same thing as far as the conversion, I brought it up but it wasn't worth arguing about.

Back